Mai et Gawai

Hello fellas, I am finally on my Raya break for a week which is also my study week before facing the final examination :) What is Raya? I have been so occupied as you can tell I am just about to update on last month's ! After my semester break was over, there were tests 1, Wesak Holiday, and just more assignments. Lecturers raced with time in order to finish off their syllabus, we had more stuff to do, etc. 


On 11th May (Thursday), there's a talk over at Banquet Hall which we hotel students must be properly attired according to our Monday's dress code. It was the Hoteliers Day held by our seniors to welcome us juniors. It was unexpected to witness yourself receiving greets and welcome drinks. Perghhhh. A lecturer came up on stage and gave a talk, we were entertained and given advises.  The best part was the food! They prepared 3-4 tables of spaghetti and desserts!! I swear there were leftovers which we couldn't even finish them off. 


We were then invited to a dinner at Seoul Garden SCM, for like a celebration / toast to the staves of the Bowling event. I went there by bus along with Tipah and Sue. Ayeen and Amal turned up later with our lecturer Sir Faeez. There were some of my classmates and seniors as well. Upon returning, Din offered us a ride but there were only a space for 2 more. Thus, I joined Ayeen and Amal riding with Sir Faeez. If Yana still remember the pitch black and freaking quite road we took to go back to UiTM, yeah my lecturer lalu jalan tu and he revealed that there's a Chinese cemetery up ahead. He even joke on leaving us by the roadside and I warned him that I'd curse his family for 7 generations.


The seniors pre-graduation dinner was held at Spaceseven Setia Alam with the theme : Bollywood Night. Both seniors and lecturers came dressing up looking fashionably hindustan! Ayeen, Tipah and I were in charge of presents. AJK Hadiah. :D

 Amal, Ayeen, Tipah, Gojes Afif 

ugh I'm still in love with his eye makeup of that day.

During Gawai break, I get to spend time with these people. The last May was with Yana and Sophie! The usual iftar date every year with my bbg Arina!! Then finally meeting up with Sarah, of course Aina ada sekali haha. I met Momo's lil bro and Jeremy for the first time on that day. Oh and my sister brought me to Ara Damansara for Hails soft serve. It was my first soft serve and it was so delicious I wanted more. 

taken by Aina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram