Août

August began with me meeting up with Arina! It was around the time I started trying to eat healthy and be fit.



My favourite smoothie to make in the morning after I got up. Greek yoghurt, frozen blueberries, chia seeds, milk, and any other additional fruits and veges feel like throwing.


5th August, attended the wedding of my mum's friend's son. 
 


8th August, an outing with these girlfriends! We had brunch at Quan's Ice Cream at Pandan Indah and then head out to Tesco Ampang for grocery shopping. Lastly, we went to Sunway Velocity to drop Yana off and visited Faris. 


10th August! Aina's theater performance!  Am so glad that I get to attend and witness her embarrassing herself HAHAHAHA JK I'm proud of you!!


Since Aina and Arina studies at Unitar, I get to see Arina for a moment before she heads home!
 
 

After the performance, all of us were hungry whatnot so we head out to fill our empty stomachs. Momo swore by this burger shop god I forgot the name and too lazy to do research lol. It was good! But I felt like I've tasted better? Idk where.. Afterwards we had some drinks at another shop. also lazy Aina and I then saw some places and decided to snap some pictures.






13th August, my aunt and cousin came to KL! She wanted to watch a movie at the cinema and eat sushi haha. My mum and I watched Bad Genius and I freaking love it while they watched Annabelle cus WHO WANTS TO WATCH IT? bai. Oh we too visited our relative at Perak the day before.
 

Softsrve's new flavour GODDAMN. It's called unicorn softsrve.


I forgot why I'm with my sister on this day. Maybe just spending time. (16/08)


18th August, Arina's event! I came to support her hewhewhew. Thanks to Aina for being my ride and accompanied me! We had some sushi before going to Unitar. We bid our goodbyes after hanging out for some time. Aina and I then head out to Paradigm Mall to shop. It was a goooood day.



 26th August, me and sister 'exercising' to burn our fats at MyTown.


27th August, Yana asked me to accompany her shopping BUT THIS LADY ACTUALLY SURPRISED ME WITH A BIRTHDAY TREAT. Since she didn't get me anything for my birthday. Then the coming days was me going to Ikea twice, one with Afiq; accompanying him looking for a table and the next day with Kak Syima to buy the same table as Afiq bought for Boboy cus he wants it too. We had Kyochon afterwards. On 30th August, Yana and I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with 'Sayureen' for our Seventeen Diamond Edge concert tickets!! We ate Kyochon again for me too. I received a number of dms replying my igstory that the concert ticket was expensive. RM415.50. But the girl sold to me for RM380. At first I felt down a bit and questioned myself that did I just waste my money whatnot but then I remembered that I rarely buy anything since I tend to think "I don't really need it." so I felt a lot better. Huhuhu. Anyways I'm lazy again to take a photo of the ticket so when the concert's day come, it'll appear.



Last but not least, I ordered Colourpop Yes, Please! palette and it has officially arrived to me :') OH. FEW MORE THINGS, happy belated birthday to Arina, Sea Games was amazing, Happy 60th Birthday to Malaysia, and Salam Aidiladha to all Muslims! I shall now prepare myself for MALDIVES!! BYE FOR NOW! Doakan kami selamat pergi dan balik xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram