Amature Photographer

Malam akad nikah

So I was asked by my aunt to be the photographer of her daughter's big day. I know they were trying to save budget, but I freaked out because that's one tough job actually. It's not just merely taking photos. I tried my best and there was even an official professional photographer that night. So I was confused yet I went along. His pictures and my pictures were different anyways. By the way, congratulations Kak Ika and Khai! Oh and I've tweeted other pictures! Day 1, Day 2, and this gif.



Day 2 - Majlis Kenduri Pernikahan

She's so beautiful GODDDD. But I always find it a spoil when the groom's tend to put on their shades. Like... terus tak lawa gambar. personal opinion jgn kecam kbye.



Ah forgot to mentioned that I went to Kelantan on the first day alone by flight. My sister and mum came on the next day.

Grow up beautifully dear princesses

ssup.
note : that's not my tummy, that's the outfit.

Day 3 - Visiting Kak Nurul & her newborn baby.

 I swear idk what were their schemes towards the baby HAHA

Her birthday is on 1st November 2016.

 Me and my second-to-youngest aunt! Lunch at KFC.

 On our way to my aunt-in-red-on-gif-above's house for potatoes munching.

 Dindin! Burger bakar, rain and the stall lights' reflects. Love dat moment.

Last day in Kelantan!

 I just had to disturb these sleepy over-spoiled babies

Hello Kuala Lumpur

-- 01/12/16 to 04/12/16 --

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram