Avril et un peu de Mai | Pre & Midterm Break


Greetings from me currently at my crib which finally I get to update this blog for April! Dahlia was out of wifi for weeks!! In hopes that it'll be back to normal today since I'm coming back. I came home just to pick up my sister's punjabi outfit. I decided to borrow it for a dinner event!


April started with us above visiting my cousin in Putraya which afterwards lead us to eating pancake and waffle. I get to watch La belle et la Bête or better known as Beauty and the Beast! Brothers Grimm version. 


One Friday, Min and I head to Setia City Mall meeting up with her best friend Fairuz if I'm not mistaken that's how to spell her name. Nickname Papai. We had Subway sandwiches and Starbucks drinks on the vast greens. 

More time spending with these people.

 First time in Alam Bina with Aznem. This was during the time I was fined for not wearing my student card.


During a weekend, I slept over Aina's crib to accompany her because her parents were going to Dungun. I took a bus to Seksyen 3 beside UiTM Shah Alam and my 'chauffeur' picked me up sometime later. A moment afterwards, we visited the Kopenhagen Coffee in Mont Kiara. The place, ambience it brought, design and concept were beautiful!
 

Jin Squad *pink* thanks for having me boo.


Another day, I was kidnapped by Ayie and Din to Shah Alam. Accompanying Ayie to brought some stuff from his aunt's home for our hoteliers club, Shocam. 


Highlight of April, Bowling event by Shocam! One of the best days I've had during the month. Hajat nak buat video tapi kita hanya mampu merancang hahaha. I was in charged of registration which after I was done with it, I'm quite free to go about anywhere and do anything. So I went ahead cheering on my friends and capture memories. After the event was over, I hopped in Din's car and head over to McD buying my housemates' dinner.


I returned home one day which I forgot the reason and Afiq told me Koe No Katachi was released in Malaysia's cinemas! I was damn overwhelmed and just want to watch it as soon as possible! My eagerness was uncontrollable I couldn't even stay still in my seat. The cinema was packed which I wasn't expecting because I was always surrounded with people who aren't into animation. Thus, they don't share my passion and love for japanese art. When the movie ended, there's one guy said "ni dah macam marvel" and I couldn't help but to agree hahaha. He meant by the reaction of us viewers towards the movie. Honestly, I haven't even read the manga but Afiq told me about it and I was just waiting for the right time to read it. After that I found out that they're making a movie out of it! So, siapa tak excited??? Anyways it's about a boy who used to bully a deaf girl. The movie beats Kimi no Nawa in Best Animation Movie Award. I was shooooook! Bukan apa, sebab suka dua-dua movie! Both are worth watching. Kimi no Nawa is about a boy and a girl exchanging bodies but it's not the typical one, this one plays with time difference.


A few days after Sue's birthday, we decided to surprise her. It began with Yana calling me asking what type of cakes Sue would like. Randomly chose a cheesecake which to our surprise, she loves cheesecake! Lucky! Tipah wasn't able to join us during the surprising moment but she appeared afterwards. Jiha and Yana set up the cake while I went to fetch the birthday girl. I lied by asking her to accompany me seeing Tipah at her room Tipah wasn't in her room and when we're about to reach her floor, I said I forgot that she's wasn't home. So we head back down and pulled her towards the cake. It was successful!


My midterm break started with accompanying Aina to a wedding by day and coming along with my sister to her friend's wedding at night! 

here's me captured in candid moments.


Another highlight of April was tagging along with my sister to Pestanita. I swear I'd regret it if I decided to not come along. At first I just wanted to stay at home and rest my ass. But then I thought "why not?", rather than being unproductive... go out! We joined two workshops which are brush lettering and leather. Some of the people there are my sister's friends. We spent the whole day there and it wasn't enough. I felt that I need more days like this. Just learning something new and meeting a bunch of creative minds. I loved it. My April ended.


Entering May, my hospitality group went to Skytrex Shah Alam for our assignment. Finally I have completed both Extreme and Big Thrill challenges. I have once stepped foot there during high school when my sister brought me to try the extreme. 

Relative's wedding.

 KLIA at 7.00 a.m.


On the last day of my midterm break, my sister and I dropped Mama together with Mak Sah at KLIA. They're flying back to Kelantan. Us girls then head to Mont Kiara for breakfast at La Juiceria Superfoods that I've wanted to try. It was good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram