Janvier

For some people January goes very fast but my pace was slower and let me just recap all the things that have happened. Yes, December ended pretty well yet the beginning of January weren't as quite. A summary for early Jan, I went through some shitloads downside of life thus, things have changed. For now, I'm just sticking with the flow and am just gonna focus on me and my life. During those times as well where I was still jobless and just doing my cycled life at home which brought me, Yana and Sophie on the job hunt.

specifically because i like this photo. During our lunch at Sopoong, Times Square.

We had our target at the newly opened Sunway Velocity Mall but it was way too vast and confusing, even the phone line there wasn't really good at lower ground floors. We tried applying at SPAO actually and were really hoping to get it haha. We wanted to try other than F&B outlets y'know. Yet in the end we head to our last resort which was London Sandwich Co. (LSC) at KLCC F&B lol. The manager is an acquaintance of Yana and Sophie during Boost days //he was their manager// and he contacted them previously to work with him. So I was just the extra one trying my luck since they both asked me to work with them as well. So we three got our job and started working on 9th January until now. That's how our lives been; weekdays at 6am to 2pm, weekends 8am to 4pm. This week is my first and last I'm guessing, on the closing shift that starts at 3pm until 11pm. 

I can say that I've been bonding with my sister a lot during January because she picks me up every night other than my mum. Ah I think more or less, bonded with my mum as well. She sends me every morning to work. Anyways, my sister brought me out to Ampang Point because I mentioned that I needed new pair of jeans for work and at the same time I don't have blue jeans. So I got two new pairs of different blue shades. #grateful Ouh and the coffees were s'gudddddd.


On 10th January I finally get to see my baby girl Arina! Looking back onto our photos idk why I couldn't find a decent photo of you during that day!! I only got your picture of rolling your eyes HAHAHA! thus i stole your picture at ig That bingsoo was so much better! I wanna bring you to the one I recently ate with my mum and sis! #yestomorebingsoodate

we even head to Boat Noodles later on HAHA

my gemini, ina visited me and waited for me well she was on an outing with camcam and friends so we could go back together. Keep it together na, be strong. Those hellish months gonna be over soon. sayang ina! ily xoxo 15/01

Here's some during-work photos :


The highlight of my January was going back to UiTM to finish off my status as a diploma student. Went back with my one and only, my train partner, Ayeen! I took 2 days off from work and head to the very familiar scenery, low rise buildings and skies galore state, Penang! We cramped up our girls' beds to fit 4 person. Yuna and Nisak are the only ones remaining that haven't gone off to industrial training. Sigh, we haven't changed one bit. I miss them so much! Each of us got emotional when me and Ayeen departed back to KL. Two days weren't enough obviously. 


We walked everywhere in our campus visiting the requiring departments to stamp and sign on our papers. It was an exercise, bloody hot and sweaty, but everywhere we go we were reminisced of our 2 years and a half moments in uitmpp. When we were at hotel's department, we get to meet our Sir Joesri Papa Joe, our lecturer for two classes and our academic advisor! His hair was grey, he wore glasses, and I thought "How long we've been gone?" Yet his room's still messy as ever, adding in his cigar odor. I hinted him to buy us dinner at his serving class and he said he'd give a call of there's availability. At pasar rabu we spotted our elc lecturer madam Suez! 


She bought us drinks and ice creams! Thank you madam. I'm glad we got each other's twitter to keep on communicating hahaha! We too met Chef Mimi at k-shoppe! I miss her brownies man. Her brownies. are. the. best! I was so used to hers until when I ate others' I kinda judge em. HAHA. Anyways, we also get to chity-chaty with Madam Aida and Madam Suria. We met eyes with Sir Ashraf and straight away he recognized us haha! We saw others more but mostly passing by or we're too shy to greet them lol. That evening, I received the call from Papa Joe and YAS BIHH free dinner!! He was like, "Baiklah puan, ada table kosong malam ni. Satu meja 4 orang ye~ Make sure datang cukup2, jangan bawak satu kampung pulak." and so, we brought Yuna and Nisak along!

*edit : all. were. so. darn. salty. WHO'S GETTING MARRIED!?


Nevertheless, thank you Sir Joesri for the dinner and you pulled a chair to join us! We talked sooo much hehe. Brought back such memories. He told us that we were the only class he ever taught that would lounge under the side table HAHAHAHA! He could also be in absence during class and we can absolutely run the operation smoothly. That being mentioned because during that night, he never left. He's always with the class and gave them some lecture. Kiteorang dia blah je pandai2 sendiri huhu. In a way, that means he trusts us! He knows we can run our own class without him needed to be in presence. We were able to observe our juniors as a bonus yet they didn't come to our table for our comments :) Not only they didn't even served us right, but they didn't explained the menu and there's so much more. Apa nak jadi budak2 hotel ni? Ish ish ish. Moving onnnnn~


Got our breakfast kat depan uitm tu as usual for ROTI CANAI :'DDDDD Kat sini pun tons of memories dohhh. Oh during lunch me and Ayeen were invited to eat at Papa Joe' wife's class. Madam Mastura Mama Mas! She was our semester two serving lecturer while her hubby was our semester three's. It's just the two of us and YES our meal was exquisite! Sedap gila semuanya. Rupa2 nya the chef was Chef Mimi! NO WONDERRR HAHA! Thumbs up kiddos! I am so glad that Madam Mas sat down with us and just chat. Came along her husband and they were just cute haha! After lunch we completely filled our remaining time for photo sessions! I simply wish you both all the best, Yuna and Nisak. Do well on everything you're up against!!


22nd January, my sister brought me to Nana's Green Tea I believe is the name, at Pavilion and we just had everything green tea-wised. Then on 26th, me with Yana and Sophie joined Alia and Fiqah for lunch which Fiqah belanja at Wonder Mama. Thank you girrrrrrlllll! Other than that, Farid and I met up on Friday, 27th, basically just chilling and catching up sesh. The best part was he brought me to see Apy at their chosen hotel for internship! It's the Concorde hotel btw and I literally filmed pakcik tu while he was busy to not spot me right in front of him.. Legit all he needed was to look up in front and he can see me!


Kak Syima also brought me to Sugar Rush in Petaling Jaya which was basically how my January ended. Sugar Rush is a cakes heaven I'm telling ya.


One more thing! There were a number of people did that instastory live, and I was basically noticed by those people ahahaha! First was Hakim, he's one of the indo trainees during my internship at PNB. He was at school and goddamn his uniform is nice and his school is scenic! Then, Nur Leesa //wuuuh this girl sassy//, Gueen May //da sweetest//, Titan Tyra //was watching her video coincidentally she did the live so i told her i was watching her video and she noticed me!//, and the infamous Sabronzo's lil sis Nadiya Rusli. Basically they're the well-known peeps on social media/youtuber and I followed them. c'est ca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram