Juillet


Post-Aidilfitri - Just a few days before returning to uitm, we had some family time at MyTown mall. Restaurant Sushi Jiro.


After the first paper, Min dragged me to SCM to eat some good food rather than the usuals at uitm. We went out after Asar, waiting for the bus really does kill the time. By the time we arrived it was almost Maghrib. We decided to walk around first before dinner.





There some some cute and beautiful Raya themed decorations at the park and we should have gone during night because they lit up and it became moreeee eye-pleasing. 



Sushi Zanmai


Our last paper! But god look at my face HAHA I was trying my best to smile while the sun's in front of me :')


Here's Thunder Cat! A day after finals, Ayeen and I helped Min out with her belongings being kept at her aunt's house. The aunt's daughter is the owner of this adorable witty fat cat! He knows it's a fish when you tell him "fish" and he goes away when you told him too hahaha! We had some food there and chatted with Min's aunt and her daughter. Later that day, we went to try out Bing's bingsu as it was recommended by Ayeen.



It's very good and affordable for this set! We were surprised to know that the shop's quite underrated!


 

On 21st July we had dinner at Dolly Dimsum and watched Baby Driver to celebrate my brother's birthday! Unfortunately, my other brother didn't get to join. 

 

It was my first watching a movie in the cinema with beanie seating! Cozy yes, but not really comfortable because I had to adjust my head a few times to get the right angle. 


Zara's open house for her parents peforming Hajj.   My brother Afiq starting to get fit & I joined him!
(23/07)                                                                 (25/07)






Meeting up with these Kajang girls! (27/07)

On 29th July, we head out to Johor for our Singaporean relative's wedding! That dude's my cousin.



And finally, my July ends with me seeing Sarah for her birthday surprise. Wasn't that much of a surprise because she spotted us (me, aina, momo) before we could even shook her with us being there haha. Yet she was surprised when fit came in later with her birthday cake because she was not expecting him to come. Happy belated babe! (30/07)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram