Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Pre-Aidilfitri - a dinner with my family, abah didn't join as usual but lorrrdddd it was my first time eating at Vivo American Pizza & Panini and everything served on the table were delicious! It's at Times Square. I too managed to get a new handbag! hehe. Brand-less name but I love the colour and it's design. 




My OOTD on 1 Syawal. Am in love with my baby blue heels!
sadly it hurts and definitely not comfortable for long-wear.


Definitely making this picture large enough to show you my MOTD.
especially my eye makeup.


We celebrated first Syawal at home along with my dad's siblings. That's how it's been as we started to celebrate first Eid at home two-three years ago. The cringing part - us siblings kissing each other's hands! yuckkkk haha. yey to receiving duit raya from all three of them. But don't you think there's injustice for the younger siblings? Like as if the older ones didn't do wrong to us younger siblings? *smirks* Btw, we visited a relative's house later on which is on dad's side. If you ever heard of the crashed helicopter incident that took two lives of the fighter pilots, one of them is my uncle. The dearest Uncle Emi, dad's cousin. We went to his parents home and celebrated Aidilfitri there. It's sad to watch his wife and 6 children... We must be remembered that death is certain and death can happen anytime. With us still here and breathing, do forgive people and make more deeds than sins. Be good to our parents and ask for forgiveness. Most importantly, ask from Him.


Abah being cute and softie.


I wonder how did we ever get along so well?


This is a first for me, but my family and I went to Perhentian Island on our second Syawal. We spent 3 days and 2 nights there. I posted most of the photos on my instagram and twitter already which explains only two photos here in my blog. It was planned since last year's Eid that my mum's sister wanted to go here and the only suitable time is on Aidilfitri breaks. This time around, the island was on peak season. Idk if it's just me but Perhentian Island was more beautiful back then when I was a kid.


My family and my aunt's family, we were the faces that didn't showed up at our relatives' doors haha. Away from everyone and cities, I felt isolated in a good way. There were no overthinking thoughts and caring about anything nor feelings. I felt free and I do love swimming. Snorkeling was fun until the goggles got caught up with my hair. Such unpleasant! Finally with my own two eyes, I get to see a goddamn shark! Ain't big but definitely LONG. *cries* I felt chills just remembering it! And I too finally get to watch a turtle up close! It swam up to the surface but there's these tourists being so close to it. I don't mind them swimming with it but they kept following it around macam korang je yang nak have moments with it. Anyways, the downside to this was getting sunburns. I DUN LAIKE. I myself am already with sensitive skin that tans up easily, I knew that I'd return tanner than before. Urgh. 


By the time we checked out on 4th Syawal and got off Perhentian Island, we headed to Kelantan and got ourselves ready for my cousin's wedding. She's the same age as me, 21 and already married. Pergh. For me, she married too soon but hey who am I to decide fate? Anyways, above's my OOTD! We arrived quite late to the wedding so we just had our food at the kitchen with our relatives and later on I joined my sister to go beraya at her contractor's house. Freaking Tanah Merah.


5th Syawal - I joined my sister again visiting one of her best friends in Tanah Merah too. We found a pretty cool cafe but oooomai, the coffee sucks. Literally tasted like water and an instant coffee. Mhm. Well it was newly opened, they will need more comments from customers to help them improve. On 6 Syawal, we just spent our raya at relatives' houses. We returned home the next day and I just started packing for uitm. The final examination began.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram