Girls’ Generation - Twin Towers @Live 2012

YESTERDAY WAS KAAABOOOOMMMMMMM XDDDDDDD I'D TELL YA! THERE'S A LOT OF FANS! ALL CAME TO WATCH SNSD! ME AND MY BROTHER BEING PUSHED AND WE PUSHED OURSELVES TO GET THE BEST VIEW! OUR BACK AND NECK HURTS SO MUCH! 

We arrived around 5pm something and OMG there's SOOO MANY PEOPLE! Before we arrived, Saw called me saying that I shouldn't come because he also CANNOT SEE THE STAGE! I didn't meet him there! THERE'S SO MANY GUYS! CHINESE! GIRLS TOO. There's this wall blocking us so there's a desperate time where I randomly took of my snickers+heels shoe and barefoot-ly, I CLIMBED THE WALL. People around asked me what do I see and stuff XDDD Then later on ALL PEOPLE BY THE WALL CLIMBED! Boboy did too! XDD Once we are entered, we went to front ones. I'd tell ya THERE'S SO MANY HOT DUDES~~~ And I heard a person fainted among the crowd! o__O

I love this one time the most where I got separated with Boboy and on my left was a handsome tall malay boy and on my right was a cute hot tall spectacle chinese boy! I WAS SO TIRED! People were pushing from the back! I honestly tell you at that time I wasn't even standing straight! I was LEANING ON THAT CUTE HOT TALL SPECTACLE CHINESE BOY'S ARM!!! X33333 HE DIDN'T EVEN CARE~! and I TELL YA MY HANDS TOUCHES HIS! WE ALMOST HAD OUR HANDS HELD! <3333333 XD I was smiling all by myself since I'm short and no one can see me XD On my left, my arms were stick to that handsome tall malay boy~~~~! XDDDD

'Gee' time was the noisiest and loudest EVER! People all went "GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY~!!" "PABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!!!!" 

All members were there except Yuri! ;A; If I'm not mistaken, she's busy with drama. I even bump with my junior! Holding a banner XD When they finish singing, ALMOST ALL THE CROWD LEAVE! Proves that they all came to see SNSD XDD So do us! We also leave the scene! Outside, theres cars parking, IT'S SNSD'S! At first we plan to wait but then it's was long to wait for them so we head home! They said they promised to come again with ALL 9 MEMBERS =33

Btw, I heard Saw got lucky ;)) Congratz my friend! Wait, I forgot to tell you that we bump in with our SISTER AND HER FRIEND XD When she saw us she quickly hid behind her friend XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram