KWC BlockB | 260512

Yesterday, me, Fatin and Sarah went to KWC to watch BlockB and it was DAEBAK~!! Originally Aina and Dayana are joining too but their parents.. (>A<) We 3 met at 5th floor of Times Square in front of My Star Collection Trading. I bought 2 phone straps, one is EXO-M and one EXO-K. I planned to give Aina the EXO-K. Wabbit bought Infinite headphone, pen and notebook. I swear the pen is BEAUTIFUL. And thanks to the headphone, we made a new friend after the event ended at KWC. Natasha is her name =D Form 5 and DAMN I FORGOT WHERE SHE'S SCHOOLING. Already followed her Twitter since she told us her phone was taken by her mum. 

After we bought kpop stuffs, our next stop was Woo Ai! Me and Wabbit bought 2 matching notebooks! Thinking bout it, it's been a long time since I haven't had matching things with her. Last year, all I knew is she and Aina always had matches. Since they in the same class eyh. So I was happy to have a matching notebook with her =3 But her one was prettier than mine. I love her notebook's colour. Okay back to the story, then we went to Starbucks Coffee as Fatin wanted. Both of them are the ones that bought, I was thinking "PRICEY." so I didn't bought anything. We all shared it though. Together with the food. Later we use monorel to Hang Tuah and taxi to KWC. 

Arrived around 30 minutes before 3pm, we get the FRONT SEAT and while waiting we saw a performer going down the escalator and when we eye contact, he put his finger at his lips and he did a shhh sign. SO HOT OKAY. When it's 3pm sharp, we were lighten up with hot performances by the hot and cute performers! Starts with Super Junior's Mr.Simple and then off to 2NE1's I Am The Best. After that EXO-K's MAMA and Wonder Girls's Nobody. Lastly was B.A.P's Warrior! ALL MY GUESSES WERE RIGHT OKAY except the Wonder Girls, I thought it was Secret. Lol. During MAMA, when they all knell down at the beginning I was like "MAMA??!!" and when the song goes "CARELESS CARELESS" WE ALL SCREAMED. As for Warrior, when they all at their positions I was like B.A.P?? and Fatin followed me with a louder voice "B.A.P???!!!" and the person being Zelo SMILED CUTELY AND DID DOUBLE THUMBS UP AT US and we go "KKKYYYAAAA~!! B.A.P!!!" Lol!! People at the back also followed our screams. When the performance ended, the mc told us to go to 15th floor to see BlockB and we scramble and we run and we skip stairs and we walk and and!! XD Aigoo. Just imagine us at the BASEMENT FLOOR(not the G floor) to 15TH FLOOR? We even left Fatin okay. Tak ingat dunia XDD And when we arrived we did not rest! We kept finding for the best view. It was crowded of course~ 

First performance was Hujan, then unknown chinese artist and lastly it's them, BLOCKB~!! However Zico was absent because he was injured =(( Yet we all enjoyed the performance!! The first song they perform, I never heard of it cuz I only know Nanlina/Nanrina and Wanna B. Then they perform Wanna B and later Nanlina/Nanrina =33 We only records, we didn't take pictures. As they went to backstage, most of the fans leave okay but 3 of us still waiting in case of surprises AND YES THERE WAS A SURPRISE OKAY! And we get the best view since the ones in front of us leave. BlockB perform Let's Get It Started and it's THEIR VERSION! It's Let's Get Retarded! XDDD And at that time we met Natasha =)) 

We didn't get their autographs because it's only to people that get's the most Likes comment on FB. WE DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT THAT -.- So while we were going down the stairs, we sang Be Mine, Come Back Again and Paradise. Then when we sang MAMA, the whole people behind us sang along! LOLOL it was fun! The stairs was a riot place at that time! We screamed when we sang that song lol! XDD Even the uncles in front of us was smiling over our singings and spazzings XDD Fatin was like facing the people at the back "YOU MINAT EXO?!!!" and they goes "EXO-K! EXO-M! KYAAAAAAAAA~~~~", we 3 laugh at their spazzing lol XD Sarah's dad picks her up there and we got a lift to Miharja station. There, me and Fatin separates. *happy sigh* Jaemi iss-eoyo =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram