Collective Updates! III | Goodbye PNB

I was only able to put on my green uniform until the early August. To be in fact, 10th August. It was my off-duty day when En. Hanafi sent a message informing me that I'll be switching to The 39th Restaurant starting 11th August. It was truly shocking and unbelievable as I felt that I was about to get the hang of 10 Binjai Restaurant. That put me in a denial stage and I asked a number of questions towards En. Hanafi upon this sudden news. Straightly I questioned to myself, What has Ezaidi done now???! Calming myself down, I sent him a message asking him if he knew about this switch up and he told me about it as well. Yet he doesn't know the reason. I doubted him yet I felt pity as well. En. Saiful then informed in the whatsapp group about my news and mostly were surprised as well. I feel appreciated when the girls said "Athirah orang kuat kita." I was happy and relieved that I was acknowledge. I was given one day to take my new uniform which is black in colour. That took numerous rounds of me trying on different sizes because I just couldn't find one that fits. In the end I brought a bigger size one back home and asked for mama's help to tailored the uniform. 

It was nerve-wrecking as I felt uncomfortable being in a new environment yet I met, another bunch of good people that calmed me down and made me fit in. You've seen them in my snapchat mostly, I've mentioned their names often. But my days in black uniform also came to an end as I was switched when it was roughly three weeks until my internship ended. Time leaps like thunder I'm telling you. Looking back, I felt like I didn't do much being up there as everyday was almost constantly on the same cycle. It was like I didn't do as much as I was in Binjai. Anyways, one of the highlights during my days in F&B department was Kak Dhieya's akad nikah!

Anyways I met up with my bbg Arina on the following day! Spent our time away with never ending chit-chats. But urgh we wasted our money on the too-frozen bingsu! This bitter goes onto the next day where Sasa had a clearance sale and PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO GRAB THE BALM PRODUCTS! It sold out on the very first day! It was the 3rd or 4th day of the sale when me, Sarah along with Hafiiz came to try our luck with The Balm because they were supposed to be restocked on that day. But alas, no luck! We went to Ikea for them meatballs afterwards.


On 30th August, it was the Merdeka Eve Dinner Buffet which made me so excited for the preps whatnot. The decorations were simple yet beautiful! That day was definitely one of my cherished memories at PNB since 31st August was my final day of internship unofficially.



When the time hits midnight, the fireworks were roaring loud and shining bright. They were such a sight. Me and Nurul got to a balcony where no other guests were there, yet instead the GM's family joined us. I got some cake swiped on my face by the steward. I forgot his name whoopssss Thank god nothing stinks and disgusting... The first two days of September I returned to the hotel running errands regarding my internship matters and on the following day I spent the night over Arina's crib! She was alone cus she's still got some papers to sit. Thus, I accompanied her! Her home was sooooo 'homely'. I felt like I was at my kampung haahhaha.


Well that's it folks. The official last day of our internship. 02.05.16 - 05.09.16
Merci beaucoup PNB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram