Collective Updates II !

I should've had my head going towards my industrial training report rather than updating my blog but god this place's been dead for more than a month! I need to keep up with my own memories here! So finally I got my lazy ass settled down and doing this post. It's my off-day today! Anyways first things first, my MUET result if you could still recall my previous post I've mentioned about this but memang korang dah tau pun lewl I got myself into Band 4. I seriously hoped for Band 5 for at least I could be on par with my sister #unhealthycompetition because she challenged me to beat her so this kinda play with pride here huhu. BUT, alhamdulillah. I kind of knew I'd be getting at least Band 4 because I know how I did the tests. Mama told me Band 4 is high enough and she is proud of me. Well of course we wish we could have done better. Yet I knew I suck at writing and I blew the speaking. Listening was my only light huhu. MOVING ON!

Bella invited me and other close friends to her iftar event at De Palma Hotel. Her family arrange this event every year. I feel happy that I could attend due to last year I was in Penang so I couldn't come. Arina couldn't make it tho.


Boys exluded, these were all of us girls. Ala, the boys setakat cousin Bella and Hafiiz je HAHA


Actually this is one of my favourite photos but I'm sure ada beberapa pihak tak nak I post gambar ni.


Alright here's one with Hafiiz.
 

...and another personal favourite!

Okay by now even I myself got tired of my own raya photos because they're all the same pictures; what for posting them again numerous times? Hahaha okay so if you're missing out, I have my Aidilfitri thread on twitter so check it out! Let me just insert one photo, with my crazy feline :>


Oh and I mentioned about not being able to celebrate raya with half of my fam at previous post; mama, boy and sis to be exact. Only abah and afiq were with me but masing-masing sibuk dengan kerja, well me and afiq mostly. I still feel guilty till this day towards my father because he's all alone even though there's two of his children under the same roof.. That aside, I was excited really to having raya at work with these new people of Housekeeping family. they're included in my twitter thread as well! Expected to be done with work at 3pm, the percentage were low and I was partnered up with the guy I founded creepy, Farees. Well I heard stories and observed him whanot. Turned out he's alright. ^-^
 
My following syawals were mostly working fellas. All these included in my thread. I brought Ririn, Sifa and Ika to my home on first syawal after work. 2nd syawal was just a normal working day as well as the 3rd, except I brought the boys, Amirah and Safiah home with me!

That 3rd raya was my last day putting on purple uniform, being with housekeeping people; fifty percent sad. So much things happened actually. Being me, I dislike going-into-new-environment feel. The following three days were my holidays so I head out meeting my girls! First meeting Yana and Sarah, then going to Shah Alam for Aina haha! SHE HAS SO MUCH KITTENS but most of em are sold by now :< YET my favourite stayed and given the name Sly!


 


Well what dya know? FINALLY REUNITED with the princess! In coincidence, my SBU friend Puteri, invited me to her open house which at Kajang a.k.a my UiTM friend Puteri above here LIVES THERE TOO. So I get to meet her and I brought her along to the open house! We had a good time of catching up session both Princesses, and I just gotta have a photo standing in between two Puteri ;)




And afterwards, it was Sarah's birthday where we actually recorded some video clips! I decided to be the one who edited them but the girls tak hantar lagi the vids in their phones ^-^ Some spoilers, us girls and Hafiiz teamed up to surprise the birthday girl - we partnered up with her mother as well - Nirupha joined - kinda successful? Hahaha!

Few days later, Bella invited us again for her raya open house event. I brought Zebe with me but being the non-social type, he doesn't bother being in pictures nor interacting with others :) ohwells. That aside, finally I get to meet Soraya and Tasha! Oh and Ieya brought her bf while Sophie tagged along with Yana! Yeah they aren't in the photo below cuz I dah upload with Yana at ig and Phie doesn't wanna be in the photo. zebe the second // and the fact that they haven't arrived atm yet.


Because Arina couldn't make it again, she suggested for me to come over her crib! Yana with Phie tagged along Zebe too obv and of course what could've been more better than us getting lost while looking out for Arina's mint green home. I'm afraid we didn't had any photo session as we're busy eating and talking hahaha! 

I forgot to add in between, but by then I was already in the F&B department where I was first placed at The 39 Restaurant yet switched around the last minute to 10 Binjai Restaurant. The differences? 39 is a fine dining of Malaysian cuisine meanwhile 10 Binjai is a semi-fine dining and a coffee house. The first person I met is Fadhli or better known as Pali. Second person I met is Fozri, one of the captains and he told me I was switched because they wanted someone who's good which is me and not someone who'll always be absent some particular fella. I was actually kinda glad that I started with Binjai because the vibes 39 gave me was kinda overwhelming so I freaked out haha. On 3rd August, there was a feast for the staffs of PNB thus we were required to attend. Everybody else were slow so I went ahead to 9th floor, the pool side, and found myself being the only one with green uniform(fnb) while the rest were mostly purple! I was happy to be able to meet them housekeeping peeps again until I sat at the same table as them. When the fnb crew arrived and they spotted me, they mouthed that I betrayed them whatnot it was hilarious. "Athirah lupa daratan!!!" Oh and Jumiati won the BEST STAFF !!! Congratulations girl! Thank you for teaching me during my housekeeping days!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram