Février

Month of quite hassle has officially ended as we are now in the month of March and well why don't you look at today's date?! It's half of the month! March's super fast omgg. SLOW DOWN WILL YA? I did planned to update on early March but I became kinda handful on UiTM matters. Oh, I am currently, just newly pursuing degree in Hotel Management continuing my diploma's path. It's good so far but SO TIRING. I surely prefer UiTMPP's campus layout because the environment and the structures' flat. I meant the roads and whatnot. Here, it's hills everywhere and you'll sweat the moment you step outside. I thought Penang was hotter but Palam's more challenging! Not complaining on the sweating part....cus at least it's an everyday exercise to get my sweats out of my body! Ok back to the main event.



Firstly, we welcomed the first day of February with korean fooooooood oh gosh they was satisfying! The store's located at Sungei Wang's entrance. It's legit beside the main entrance ahah! They too have a fashion outlet upstairs/downstairs and you can do your nails there. Oh my the bingsu was super good and BIG it's very understandable with the price given. The strawberries were filled to the top and they're huge! Totally satisfied. Wanna try the mango flavour next time! It was kinda a thing in that month where me, sister and mama will go out as trio. We too had a japanese meal at Pavilion's food court. I ate duck's meat for the second time. huhu. 


Speaking of 'a thing', remember I had a lot sisters moment in January? That continued on February! We sure went to eat here and there. From after her meeting's ended to late night coffee hunting. Gosh my sister's sure is one caffeine addict. We too would go 'boyfriend hunting' HAHAHA. Oh I wanna put out a good coffee house located at Pandan Indah called Eddie & Co. Coffee House. It's small yet so vintage. You know me and vintage just can't part hewhew. Price wise yes it's reasonable. Their food and coffee are on par with the prices. 


On 13th February, Arina surprised me with her visiting me at LSC!! We had a meal together and as usual, chatty conversations and life update sessions. It's always a good chilled back vibe with this gal. Originally I was planning to get my girls together for bidding goodbyes whatnot cus I'll be away for degree. Mainly due to I won't be so diligent to come back home every weekend cus that's just not me. I've gotten used of not going home during my years in Penang and being independent. Although Puncak Alam is not as far as Penang, it's considered quite a suburban area. Nonetheless, thank you for coming bbg!
  

17 February was my last day at LSC and these bunch forced me to make a farewell speech! Sophie and Yana weren't there.. and Shabir too. If them 3 were there, it would be the complete total of us staffs. So yeah I thanked each of them i think for the parts they played throughout my working days. Adiós!


Highlight of the month goes to going back to Kelantan upon celebrating grandma's birthday! It was a whole a new thing for our family because we never had birthdays celebration outside. We spent one night at a hotel, celebrated grandma's birthday at a restaurant with almost the whole family. Aunts and cousins galoreeeeeee! Not to mention the lucky draw presents! I received a lunchbox filled with chocolates and sweets!! Bless ma soul which reminds me where da heck is it. Two cakes some more? MWAHAHA. the purple one sumpah sedap! I was assigned to be the camera lady. Posted a few more at my twitter here and here!

The next morning! At my instagram is the everfilter version. Original is the most beautiful.


We went to a bundle store and I got myself a hoodie that I've wanted to own which is the zipper-less one. It's very thick and warm and I just simply wore it more than often since then. It costs only RM5 ok. Anyways, my aunts brought my mum and I to the beach where they sold some handbags and stuff. I was more interested with the view. I've posted the everfilter version up on twitter! here and here :D

and this was during one fineeeee evening where my brother Boboy brought me to eat SUSHI. 23/02

 another late night seeking cravings. my sisterlah. i ikut je. 25/02


My last day of February was with these people. Wait, who dat dude? huhuhuhuhuhu tengoklah sebelah siapa dia berdiri. Faham sendiri HAHA. So I wanted to meet my peaches before I get all busy with UiTM matters but as you can see we ain't complete. Aigoo. Btw, tq aina for grabbing the last M size of the jumpsuit. ily. Oh now that I've remembered, I also met up with Sophie and had sushi hewhew. I'll update more on my uitm life on March! Till then! Assalamualaikum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram