121211 Asia Super Showcase in Malaysia

OKAY PLEASE DON'T CURSE ME A LOT BECAUSE THERE'S SOME SITUATION AT HOME WHERE I COULDN'T HAVE ALL THE TIME I NEED TO UPDATE THIS. PLUS, THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS WERE AT YANA'S CAMERA. MY CAMERA WENT SUDDENLY MISSING AND SO OUR STUPID PHONES CANNOT ZOOM. LUCKILY SHE BROUGHT HER CAMERA.

Just for the planning to go to this showcase we received A LOT of depression. When this side is okay, the other side changes the plan and bla bla bla bla bla, Boboy sent me to Yana's aunt house safely after we got lost before we spotted the house. We I ate some snacks and we started our journey around 12:40pm. At Hang Tuah station we spotted 2 girls that received VIP tickets from a guy on a bike and we're like O_O We arrived around 1 something and boy it was packed. The FREE SJM banners were sold out. UGH. And we spotted some exotics and melodies ^-^ We got in around 2 and our distance was 50/50 for me to say far and near.


On my left there's this exotic fanboy! He's dang nice. He likes HUNHAN~ XD What a shipper aye~? ;) And he made us jealous by showing off the FREE XIUMIN-LUHAN BANNER AND PHOTO. Lol we don't even know his name! XD Later after that I helped him get a free exo-m photo card and during the time of few minutes before the showcase started, he gave me a handful of exo-m photo cards as well. We got a free exo banner as well and that's it! .....

3 freaking lucky fans were chosen. The mc was like "I'm gonna choose a fan from each group." and OF COURSE ALL OF THE FANS ARE FROM THE VIP SEATS. Well, not all. But all were at the front seats. While we at the back like wtf, can't you see us? Fyi, the showcase was delayed! It started around 8:15pm and BTOB was first to appear! ADAXNNOWDXNIOXINQIXWOXMWOIXMOCIMWIN Everyone was flawless! And they were all so cute and naughty and bad boy look. UNF. During the 2nd song they were performing, Ilhoon took off his jacket and threw it somewhere which I thought a fan already captured it. But few seconds later he came back to the place where he threw it, lol, his jacket was still on the stage. And so after that he threw it at the vip/Umobile seat. Then there's this moment when Ilhoon was going to shake hand with a fan I guess and then Sungjae playfully pushed him to make him fell into the sea of fans. Ahaha. Ilhoon hit him back. NOT TO MENTION THE HOTTIE MINHYUK UNFFFFFFFF. I don't know when but so suddenly all of them have no jackets on, only their black fitting shirt with all different kinds of style. Minhyuk's was a bit I could call sleeveless. Ilhoon did the kiyeomi player and SOOOOO CUTE. But what makes us jealous is that he did it with the 3 lucky fans. AND HE HUGGED ONE OF THEM AND THEY 3 GET TO SHAKE HANDS WITH BTOB! /dies.

What's disappointing was I'm guessing because of the late start, the people in-charge cut their Insane song while they were performing it. -.- They looked as shocked as we do. They were about to sing the chorus and its like "I'm gonna b- ..........." *looks around with wide eyes* Ilhoon, "sorry~...." and that's when we fans realized their song was cut. To fit the schedule? Hmp. Then they all were like, "you make me go!" and showed their mic at us and we, "insane!" and again "you give me so much!" "pain!". They giggled a bit and the mc showed up with the innocent look and on with the show and we're like WTH.

BTOB was gone and then it's EXO-M. The first song was History and everyone was SO HAWT I can't believe it I'm seeing them in my life! (btob too.) KRIS IS TALL~ TAO IS SEXY~ LUHAN BEING LUHAN~ XIUMIN DAMN CUTE~ LAY IS CUTER~ CHEN IS FAB~ Eargasm and eyegasm. Godd.

Their introduction part! Credits to kim@ chiharu1231 :

Host: Hello everyone!! (to audience) Aren't they awesome?!!!!!
 

Audience: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
 

Host: Boleh? Malaysia boleh 1, 2, 3!!!!!!!!?
 

Audience: BOLEHHHHH

EXO-M: We are ONE! Ta jia hao, woshi EXO-M! 

Kris: Alright here we go, MAKE SOME NOISE~! (points out his mic and Lulu followed too~) Hello everybody I'm EXO-M's leader Kris!

Lay: Hello everybody I'm EXO-M member Lay. This is my 1st visit to Malaysia, thank you! [I SWEAR HIS VOICE IS SO CHILDISH. It's like when you try to sound cute. That kind of voice he has.]

Luhan: Hello everyone! I'm Luhan from EXO-M. How's everyone doing? (turns to xiumin for help ^^)

Xiumin: that's all?

Luhan: this is my 1st time coming to Malaysia, it's a beautiful country. The fans are even more beautiful!!! We will show you our best performance, TQ!

Xiumin: Annyeong haseyo, I'm Xiumin! ~something something~ Nice to meet you!

Chen: Da Jia Hao!!! ~something something~ Wo ai ni men!!!!!!!!!

Tao: Uuhhhh....so hot....(starts stripping) ~something something~ (introduces himself - sorry cant get what he was shouting)

-skips to the part where Host ask their opinion about Malaysia-

Lay: I was told that Malaysians are smart, and today I see it with my own eyes, Malaysians are really smart!!! They are multilingual, able to speak Malay, korean, chinese, and also english. Our fans are also very very pretty!!! (feeling thankful) You are showing your tremendous support for us and our seniors despite the hot weather here, TQ!


Just like BTOB, EXO-M has a disappointing moment too. They didn't get to have question and answer time with us, fans. After MAMA they went off and SJ-M came. I'm like huh? They also performed Angel and What Is Love.

Even though I'm an E.L.F, I'm so disappointed in those ELFs who gave me bored unimpressed face and attitude while it's exo-m and btob. HMP! Only a few people with their lightsticks on were swinging them to show support while others just let it on/SIT DOWN(doesn't care)/TURNED BACK THEIR LIGHTSTICKS OFF OHMYGOD I was so pissed watching them. When our boys turn to come on stage, then those stupid people got up and do their thing. Sigh.

SJ-M started out with Super Girl and.. Siwon's not there.. /heartbreaks. They also performed some other few slow sweet songs and lastly its Perfection. Haha Yana's in love with Zhou Mi ahaha~ Okay this is the edited version aka translations of their introduction :

Henry: ....I'm Henry. [this one is in english ^^]
 

DH: Apa khabar? Hello my babes, I'm your Donghae. Thank you.
 

KH: Hello~ You are now watching..... (held out the mic at us)
 

Audience: Gui~Xian~

KH: Hello~ You are now watching.... (held out the mic again)
 

Audience: Gui~Xian~
 

KH: How are you feeling today? Good?
 

KH: Am I Kyuhyun? (points out at us) 

Audience: Yes~ 

KH+members: Are you Kyuhyun? 

Audience: NO~
 

ZM: Apa khabar? Hello Malaysian fans, I'm Zhou Mi. I'm very happy to see everyone.
 

EH: Apa khabar? Nama saya EunHyuk. Terima kasih.

-fans cheering-
 

EH: We are back in Malaysia again after such a long time, thank you for welcoming us. [etc~]
 

EH/ZH: We came back to Malaysia after a long time and we are very happy. Are you anticipating Suju-M's new album? You'll be seeing it real soon.
 

KH: We have finished preparing (for the new album).
 

EH: (asking members) Are you ready?
 

Henry: why not we ask our fans if they are ready? Are you guys ready? 

Us: YES~!

EH/ZH: The next song is specially prepared for you guys. 爱不单行/Ai bu dan xing by Zhoumi, Ryeowook & Eunhyuk.

Okay skip skip~ God I miss them all so badly and it was like my third time seeing them~~ kya~ Of course they speak mandarin and we malays are just shouting along with the chinese lol.

There's this one segment where a fan asked if they were a girl, who would they date with. Starting with Ryeowook, he chooses Sungmin but Sungmin goes to Kyu and fans goes crazy! Haha KyuMin is real~ But then Kyuhyun went to Donghae and of course he chooses Eunhyuk! Sungmin goes to Kyu and both of them pushed Donghae to Eunhyuk while Hyukkie grinned naughtily and strip his jacket halfway like Tao did! LOL ISNT HE HAPPY AHAHA LOL. Then when Hyukkie wanted to choose, the fans were like "Donghae! Donghae! Donghae!" and all of them were smiling ahahaha yet Eunhyuk went to Zhou Mi~ And Zhou Mi chooses Wokkie while Henry's like, "What about me?!*forever alone~*" XD

The mc then talked about the missing member Siwon and they all were like "You wanted Siwon right?" and we're like "Yes!!" and they asked us to shout "won" when they shouted "si". It's like, "Si!" and we go "Won!" "Si!" "Won!" "Si!" "Won!" "and Siwon it is we'll give to you!" SJ-M said. We all cheered like crazy when a video appeared on the screen showing Siwon apologizing for not to be able to come due to his busy schedule with drama. DAMN HE'S HANDSOME~ He told us to support EXO-M and BTOB as well~ Awhh~~

There's also this part where the mc told them that they should visit Malaysia EVERY YEAR for us aha lol and they were like smiling sheepishly. Eunhyuk, "Umm, why don't YOU stay in OUR DORM." and we all go CRAYYYON! The other members agreed as well. "Then we could have so much more time together~" Hyukkie added that made us scream way louder. "Let us cook for you in the kitchen, let us drink coffee together, etc" and then Kyu said "there's so much members to SLEEP with." and acted as if he's lying on a bed. He meant by sleeping with ALL OF THEM ALTOGETHER. Then the mc was like pointing at them one-by-one "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday," oh my god did that mc made us more crayon. he meant like different day, we will sleep with different member! XD KYA I WOULD LOVE TO. PLEASE TAKE ME.

Zhou Mi made the crowd go wild when Hyukkie was talking and he placed a teddie bear that he took from a fan on his shoulder and played with it! KYAAAASDFGHJKLL. Then Donghae showed a sneak peek of their new dance for their comeback! He was about to do more when the members stopped him. We then played a guessing game which was guessing the name of the fruits shown. The first was mangosteen(I think I spelled it wrongly lol whatever). Wookie and Sungmin lifted up their hands telling that they've tasted it. It's good they said. The next fruit was langsat and they don't know at all! XD After that was rambutan and I forgot who but he's like, "EGG!" XD LOL we helped them. Then it's jack fruit and when the next fruit was durian all of them were like "Ah!" and kept pointing at the image and Sungmin, "smelly~" with his hand moving left and right at his nose. 

2012 Asia Super Showcase ended with Perfection yet I don't feel it's daebak. it's because of the venue. And I'm not alone saying this but all the fan accounts I've read so far saying so. And yea, the show starts late plus their sound system sucks. When the boys were singing there's this part where the mic makes it high pitch and there's this part where you couldn't hear them. Ugh. Well Henry made my day by taking our national flage and run around and goes to Hyukkie and covered them both and that made us crayon. Later me and Yana met Arina. UNEXPECTED LOL and she came without having no worries of paying! God knows how envy Yana and I were.

Both me and Yana were damn stressed and depressed because we got lost by searching for her kakak saudara. We were really tired and confused by which way we came from and the busy jammed street. Plus, Yana's mum and her kakak saudara kept calling her all the time making her so pissed(especially the mother). THEN, an unfamiliar siren came into our(ALL of us) hearings. Luckily for me and Yana, the spot we were froze at ain't crowded. 3 vans approaching. Black, white, white. While the vans were nearing, the fans that were really at them started screaming and waving. After that more fans started doing the same thing. As the vans were nearing us and when the black one was really in front of us, I zoomed in and I saw boys figure and this one guy with his hair that I know only Ilhoon had that hairstyle. It's Ilhoon. I quickly waved at the van and it passed by while I couldn't seemed to recognize the white van after it. The glass was just so thick black! The last white van are just their make-up artists and others I guess. Cuz I only saw females. Yana? "Oh. My. God. Kris. Just. Waved. At. Me." 

She told me she saw Chen too, and he sheepishly smiled at her. I heard EXO-M were in the white van which the one I couldn't see it. I told her about Ilhoon and she said that was Kris and I'm like wth? I'm 100% sure I'm not wrong.... hmm. I also heard half of BTOB and half of EXO-M were in both vans. Means they mixed in. Yet of course actually while the vans were nearing us I was hoping it would be SJ-M. Mehh~

God, why did still have that feeling of Ilhoon were looking at me when we indirectly see each other? Lol~~ /perasantan. Well there you go. I know it's messed up. 

Okay so these are some youtube users that i recommend you to watch the fancams from(since yana doesn't inform me at all about the videos). aku32, sasukeshann, and here is Anis's fancam DAMN SDKAJDD SHE'S SO FREAKING NEAR OKAY ;_;

ASDSGDKAJD and here's Henry with Malaysia's flag~~  (NOT MY VIDEO OKAY LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram