Birthday and K-Pop

Last Sunday was Christine's birthday so on Saturday she sent me a text inviting me to an outing for her birthday to Leisure Mall. Eliza and Jane Ee couldn't come so it was only me, her, and Yunni. On that very same day also I attended Boys Republic's showcase! Few days before Sunday I was offered a free ticket by Zafran because he and his chingus won some contests to the showcase. Because we don't know the exact amount of tickets he and his friends will be receiving, he only invited me. Then one of his friends, offered another free ticket so he decided to invite Yana too but she couldn't make it and then he wanted to invite Aina but then she couldn't be contacted because we haven't received her new number yet.


I arrived at Leisure Mall around 11 something and I spotted Boys Republic showcase poster at the Speedy store. I was like "I'M GOING TO MEET YOU ALL TODAY. SOON.", so anyways I met up with Christine and hang inside Popular for a few hours and we met up with Yunni and went to eat at Secret Recipe. Later we stuffed ourselves with 6 ice creams at Just Like It. It was actually buy 1 free 1 so that's how it gets to 6 ice creams. Popcorn flavour, durian flavour, tropical mango flavour, mint flavour, green tea flavour, and bloody berries flavour. After that we hang inside the Speedy store and met up with Zafran there. So I parted ways with  my amois and off to KL Sentral with Zaf.

When we reached there, his noona friends of 30+ age picked us up and off we go to Bentley, Damansara. WHY IN THE WORLD THE SHOWCASE WAS HELD SO FAR ANYWAY? Of course, the place was packed with fans! I overheard a girl said that she saw them when they arrived, they must have been so handsome... I thought to myself. Anyways we got inside, THERE WERE PEOPLE SELLING THEIR ALBUMS and I just don't know what happen to me but I DID NOT buy it. 4 fans were picked to play a game with the mc. Then, 10 lucky fans were picked! They were placed somewhere and later on Boys Republic appeared. Allah, handsome people. My bias since I know them was Minsu and damn he is popular. People kept shouting his name. The leader aka lead vocal is also popular, OneJunn. One more main vocal, Dabin, is also popular. The rapper, Sungjun is so hot man! But then, there's the magnae, which from debut I found him quite catching, Suwoong. He made me forget about Minsu and completely focus on him. Ahahaha Yet I do notice he was overshadowed by his popular hyungs. He was quiet and looking so awkwardly cute and shy. Suwoong is the combination of Ilhoon + Xiumin + JR. 

from left to right : Sungjun, Dabin, Minsu, Suwoong, OneJunn.

From my perspective, theirs songs are not so daebak or jjang but its attractive and catching; making you wanting to listen to the songs more. Their songs are somewhat just cute or nice and makes the impression of mischievous boys. 



Remember the 10 lucky fans? The first 5 get to dance with them being the mentors. There's this 1 fan boy which was partnered up with OneJunn, he was the best ahahha he's just so funny! The other 5 were girls and they get to be make-up by Boys Republic! 


This girl in purple, she was the last person left to be partnered up and Suwoong was left. All the fans need to close their eyes and the mc will bring them to the boys randomly. Her eyes were shut tight and the mc brought her to Suwoong, who was already waiting with open arms! The moment the mc told her to open her eyes, Suwoong hugged her right away!! KJDLADHALHALDDKJHLA //I WISH SHE WAS ME// 


Magnae Suwoong DOES NOT KNOW how to make-up okay. When the time was up the other members looked at the purple girl and laughed which made her insecure about the make-up! Ahahaha poor girl XD She casually hits Minsu at the shoulder which of course leaves the fans go crazy.. =___=" Meanwhile Suwoong keeps trying to convince her she looks okay XD In the end, she and Suwoong won ahahaha XD Below is the vid where she won ahaha they were so cute I kennot ;-; Suwoong-ah~


Not only he high-fived with her but he also hugged her after that! Uwaaa so luckyyyyy and she also hug the other members but didn't get to hug Sungjun because the fans was like "WHY ARE YOU HUGGING THEM??!" -___- and of course actually she can't just go to every member and hug them, the mc warned her already.



I just love this song, the "nananana" part leaves impression of mischievous ;D


While this song, the "nananana" part was just so cute and adowable >3<

Ouh, and remember the album that I didn't buy? After the showcase, there was a fansigning event. Every person who bought the album get the boys to sign their albums... Well I could buy it after that but since Abah was already furious and the noonas were leaving.. //flips everything// 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram