Boy In Luv

Good afternoon guys! I had an amazing beautiful dream last night ever since I could remember the last time I dreamed of K-pop artist being my lover. :> As the title gives the obvious hint, it's Bangtan! FINALLY, I've been waiting for them to pop out in my dream!

So the dream goes as me, Aina and Yana went to this sort of ceremony which held by school. Yes, we're still highschoolers in ma dream ;-; Just like I had a dream of us girls and the group MYNAME having relationships, this dream is just like that. Us girls have connections with K-Pop idols especially Bangtan, Infinite and C-Clown. Yana and I are closer with C-Clown than Aina is because we had become friends in a previous dream of mine! THAT'S A FACT! And in that previous dream Aina wasn't in there it was only me and Yana.

So anyways, these 3 groups are there at the ceremony which we didn't know at first that the ceremony is like a showcase for C-Clown's and Bangtan's comeback! Infinite is just there as VIPs and so did we! Oh, there are also other students from our school, it ain't only us. When C-Clown suddenly appeared me and Yana were like fangirling and we called out their names rooting for them. Aina joined in too. We are most closest with Rome and T.K so we teased them while they were making their way towards the stage. We were so happy to be reunited hewhew.

After them was Bangtan and that moment was like the happiest moment for us girls became we have a very close connection with them. They are like the best boys to be friends with. When they appeared we were so happy and root for them crazily since we are also their ARMYs aside from friends. There was a break session so we ran to each other and it's like a reunion between friends that have been separated for 123456 years lol XD Then me and my girls sat with Infinite watching their dance practice. Rapmon and Suga were like bullying the others, they instruct them to do this and that hahaha it was soooo cute.

Later, Yana and Aina met up with their special person which are of course the obvious Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung and I don't know where they went~ All were having their own lovey dovey time~~ Jeng jeng jeng, my lover is.... *drumrolls* Jin! As hot as he is with the comeback, he is so amazingly hot in my dream ;-; My bias in the dream are also Jin, Suga and Rapmon but because Jin is also my lover so I enjoy teasing him with rooting and fangirling for the other two more hehehehe~

So Jin and I held hands and he brought me to a park where there's this big lake at the side of my left. The scene is so much beautiful with cherry blossom trees all around us and along the lake too. There's fallen petals of the flowers on the ground. Jin lead me near the lake and I was very touched when I saw some plates and candles under one of the sakura trees by the lake. And we don't even need a carpet because the fallen petals already become one! But alas, we have to wait by dinner because the break session ended. So what Jin did to not disappoint me, he ran dragging me along to a nearby tree and pluck some of the sakura flowers and present them to me. I was like the happiest girl alive. What amazes me more is that I'm wearing hijab in my dream! So it's like it proves how Jin loves me for who I am and the way I am! He told me to wait a little bit longer for the date and I just- I don't know it's toooooo romantic I KENNOT <3 p="">
So while they were back on stage I went somewhere by myself. I entered one of the empty classes and just leaned myself on the wall. A moment later Jin appeared and he teases me with pushing and pulling the door while I just gave him a face. He looked tired, he was breathing for air and his hair was messed up and he is TALL. I WAS LIKE AT HIS CHEST OKAY OH MY GOD. He was wearing like the school uniform but without the blazer and he was undoing his tie I'm sorry it was just so damn hot...

To be honest I did get disappointed a bit because I have to delay my asdfghjkl date with him so like I said I enjoy teasing him, I put on a poker face and remained silent. He then took the bait with asking me who's with me in the class. I was like, "A boy." and he tried to get in right away and I held him back WITH MY HANDS AT HIS CHEST OH MY GOD GUYS I pushed him back slowly saying "No, you can't come in here." to add up some spices in him and when he did got in, he thought he would see Rapmon or Suga but he sees nobody. So he gave me a look of "You dare to tease me again." and I just smiled winningly.

I WOKE UP AFTER THAT AND TRIED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP AND I DID DREAMED OF THE CONTINUATION BUT I FORGOT ;A;

So that's my asdfjkdshlkhladaldakj dream<3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram