A Beginning

Assalamualaikum et bonjoir everyone! First off, yes, I changed my theme/template of this blog. Got bored with the last time so I decided to change it for a fresh start. And that includes majority of my previous posts were deleted. Deared ones to me are now in drafts. That leaves the k-pop side of me posts. Wouldn't dare to touch them PRECIOUS! Okay now following the second part, SEM 2 HAS OVER! It was really a stressing semester until I did not even take notice of myself. Knowing me, stress is my worst enemy. I get stress easily it's so stressing! Haha. Anyways, I hope I don't FAIL a single subject! I don't want my grades to drop even though I've expected it to be. Semestinya ada C kot. kot.... Most worried subject is no other than Accounting. I just can't. Thinking about it would be a depression for me. Coming in afterwards is Customer Service, Agama, English, okay let's just say ALL. And that includes my practicals! Serving and Kitchen. Oh I almost forgot about French. Yeap that one. Alright moving on, starting next semester, me and my roommates need to come together as 8 to get to be in one room. Demm H.E.P what's with the new rule? Yet the main problem is we lack of one more member due to Aliah's transferring to Bertam campus. All the courses that have to go Bertam for classes will be transferred there and live there. Bertam is quite far, maybe that's why. Not to forget that I am so going to miss that anak cina hahahahaha. Gonna miss her having otp with her bf EVERY NIGHT, her jokes, her volume and pitch, haih almost everything! Good luck out there baby.

Originally I was supposed to go back home on Saturday(18th) but then I suddenly had the urge of going home early! I called up my mum and discussed things over. Thursday(16th). But afterwards it was confirmed Friday(17th). So I waited patiently psffttt and I do feel bad for Puteri because she still had a paper on Friday and it's her last one. Yet me and Ayeen were going back already on that day. Puteri's went back on Saturday where we're supposedly to go back together on that day. But oh wells. So mama came to pick me up with sister and Boy tagging along. Actually it was Afiq and Mama but plan's changed. After picking me up, we wanted to go jalan-jalan at Perlis but my sister took the wrong road towards Georgetown! It was hilarious to see that we felt so leisure and go along with it. After rounds and rounds on the road, we decided to stay for the night. It was already night and I'm sure my family were tired as heck. So my mum and sister searched up the internet with their phones and found a hotel called Glow by Zinc. Thankfully it was nearby. I'd say the hotel is creative and dope! The arts on the walls are to excite for!! The room was so cute and just nice. But I've never seen a hotel with their cabinets and tables and etc, like this hotel's. It was so cute and simple it seems casual. I feel like if I have my own room, I would like to do it exactly as the hotel's room lol. The next day we had our breakfast, I get the chance to witnessed some waitresses serving us and they reminded me of my serving class. I even saw jack stands and the similar trays and etc. Hehe rindu lettew. On our way back, Mama drove from Penang to Tapah and then it was ME driving from Tapah until we get home! WUHH. It was.....thrilling! First time bawak laju asyik duduk right lane X'DD Race dengan buses magats I kept on praying and praying. Alhamdulillah selamat sampai~

Okay! The next day was the day me and fab peaches gon' celebrate Aina's nineteenth birthday! Of all places, she picked Jibby&Co which I never heard of it before and hearing it's name gave me the chills of MAHAL. HAHAAHAHA!  Sarah, Zafran, and I went together with Yana by her car. Before going there, we went to Shah Alam to buy my contact lens and buying it for my sis too. Sarah wanted to buy a set also. The restaurant is at Empire Shopping Gallery in Subang btw. While me and Zafran were at Chatime, Yana called us saying Aina's here. We literally gelabah because the biggest present(mine) was at Yana and Sarah! They were at the car to get Yana's purse(that was my fault) when Aina texted/called. So Yana secretly and carefully came to us while Sarah went with Aina.



Honestly I love this picture a lot even though Yana nampak tangan je. x'D


 Birthday gurl looking so happy with the Mandora :D


Yeap, I gave her that one. I'm glad she loved it!

Before we went back home, we made a short pit stop at Aina's crib to see Leo! I swaer Shigeru Leo is the cuttest thinggggg!! IJUSTWANNASQUISHHIM. *Exhales*, now I don't look forward to my birthday much. I don't think I could do like Aina's. But I kinda envy some people that get to celebrate their last teen with a bang. Y'na what I mean? Well, we'll see how things go. I do wish mine will be like Aina's or something different yet the same level. Yet not hoping much hahah. Toodles from me. Bonne nuit! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ANAK CINA! (and happy belated to Aina too!!)


Y'ALL THINK IT'S OVER HUH HAHAHAAH NO IT'S NOT. LEMME JUST TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO FANGIRL  KYAAAA ASJDHALDDJKHAL BANGTAN IS COMING BACK!


JUST LOOK AT HOWWW GORGEOUS MY BABY YOONGI IS I KENNOT I ASJDALJASDJKASDL MARRY ME URGh PlEAsE mIN YoONgI *died*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram