Pure Bliss

Okay I actually wanted to wait until my sem break is over but then this post will be overloaded so I NEED TO UPDATE NOW! Alright, I'm trying to calm myself down. First things first, let me just state that I have longed and prayed and hoped and wished for the days to go slower and everything gets better. I'm not trying to brag, I just wish to express and share what I have felt that I received the blessings from the Almighty Allah SWT. Alhamdulillah. I wanted the days to go slower so that I could spend more time with the people I love and do all the things I wanted and plan to do. I wanted everything to get better between me and my family, me and my friends, etc. Looking back at my sem 2, I stressed a lot. I was depressed with almost everything especially people. Sometimes I want to go back home and sometimes I just want to stay. But on the brighter side, the first outing I get to go was Aina's birthday celebration.The days afterwards were even slow and smooth as I wanted.

Moving on! Knowing that Royal Pirates will be coming to Malaysia and have their showcase on 3rd May, Yana and I entered a giveaway contest to win a pair of the showcase's ticket. But alas we didn't win.


Of course I didn't expect for myself to win, I just had the gut feeling to it. That I could win. Anyways, I watched Avengers 2 with my siblings. It was worth it. It was fun and amazing and definitely get to have sibling-time. Then, I also started spending a lot of time with my sister, we went to this gym that was mainly for ladies but now we had to become a member to enter the room; I even went to accompany her at her office until in the middle of the night around 3 morning. Her office was home-like. Even the clutter-ness. And then, opcos, the one who lives near me, Yana. The easiest person I could meet. Sometimes she came by my house to hang around or eat and I did the same. Even my dad was like "Yana tak datang ke hari ni~?", it does sounded like a perli x) We have planned to go out last Thursday. Firstly, we went back to SBU to claim our certificates. I did wished to have some walk around the school but we're catching up on time so boohoo. We then went to IME Productions office to BOUGHT MA TICKET TO THE RED BULLET CONCERT ON 6TH JUNE *literally trying to squeal but lost my voice already* So yeah used up my money, and I hutang people. Yas. Yasss. Yas. 


Big thanks to Yana for bringing me there. I was surprisingly calm. The after-effect came later on. I got free BTS TRB poster. That other ticket in the photo is Yana's. She bought the VIPs section. Wooo~ Talking about Bangtan, they have officially made their comeback with the title song I Need U. Lemme say it was their best album so far. I just really hope they could win number 1 at music programs. I just have to see them win! I am so gonna cry if they do. *proud Army* and speaking of crying, I almost cry my lungs out when Tao posted a photo of him crying and thanking us fans. My eyes began to be watery again thinking about it. The next day, I went to change my book voucher for money. Yep I know you peeps who love books will go crazy at me but you know me. It's not that I'm ain't a bookworm, but I only read a book that really does fascinates me. I don't go around and buy many books and read them all. Another thing, I was in short of money since I wanted my own money not my parents'. I changed them at Segi where Yana's currently studying and on our way we found out that Starbucks was doing a one day promotion where all of it's frap drinks were rm10-rm12 only. Only 30th April.I also went ahead and changed my screen protector to tempered glass which you go everywhere the price is rm30+ but Yana brought me to a shop where the price was just for rm6. Hell naww gurl. Yas yAs yASS.


On that same day, Mama was leaving for company trip in Beijing. Alhamdulillah she's safely arrived and had fun. She's coming back tomorrow. Please pray for her safety and others too. InsyaAllah. Around the same time I received a message from Chatime that I can redeem a free drink for my birthday. I was like Woah what is this. Alhamdulillah. On Friday, as my sister was busying packing for Tioman Island with her friends, Sarah and I skyped which led us to last minute outing to watch the movie Unfriended at KLCC. Since the movie ended at night and it was pretty late which was the first time for me to go back home late at night, Sarah was allowed to sleepover my house for safety reasons.




The next day I dropped her off at Pandan Jaya's LRT and off to Yana's house to hang around a little while waiting for Nia. She wanted to meet me so I told her just somewhere near. I was saving my money and I don't feel good about going far. So Nia and her boyfriend came accompanying me eating Subway lol. I was really hungry and craving for det sandwich. 

Alright, so few hours ago was 3rd May so lemme just focus on today - right now - is still 3rd May. Originally, Aina told me that she wanted to 'kidnap' me today to accompany her buying her stuff.  I woke up around 10 am and take my time doing things. Aina whatsapped saying she'll be late. While waiting for her, Yana suddenly text me asking if she could come over hang out at my house. She was from Soraya's arwah's tahlil. She forgot her house keys and her parents wasn't at home. That brings the conclusion to Yana joining me and Aina to Mid Valley. While we were there, Yana suddenly went restless and told us her friend(our sbu junior) has some extra tickets for Royal Pirate's showcase. Yas the showcase was on 3rd May which I mentioned before. I was gambling between myself because I was afraid that we would be coming home late. But I made the decision to not miss this chance! Its so rare it made me go crazy in Aina's car. I was literally thanking Allah. //feels//




I was so happy that I could attend their first showcase and it's Royal Pirates. They're a band, not a boy band. That's the difference. Words can't help me to explain how I felt during the showcase. I saw them with my own eyes. So close yet so far! I saw the man of ma dreams, James! Hahah he's my bias in Royal Pirates. He's the bassist. But lemme tell ya, this band consist of three and three people is enough. They are just purely talented, good looking, great personality, and basically everything. Honestly, I wasn't really on track with them these days but when I experienced their showcase just now, it all came back to me. I remembered why I fell in love with them. Each one of them are great. I'm not good with explaining so you have to check them out yourself. And I am loving them more than before. That means, more in love with James! det eye smile..... det height..... he's so charming and talented and adlk;fkd;akddjadjkfhl *died* For all that have happened to me so far, I felt so thankful. Alhamdulillah! It's a blessing! Next up, birthdays and The Red Bullet ^-^ insyaAllah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram