Movies

So I dedicated this post to Sarah for randomly asking for any interesting movies to watch. Firstly, I don't know where you usually watch your movies but I watch mine at hdmoviezone.net. Almost every movies that I wanted to watch is there and there's even subtitles available. So that's ma homie. Alright leggo, movies! Aight lemme remind you that these are the movies that caught my eyes, so I haven't watched it yet. If you do watch it before me, leave some feedbacks kay? ;D

1. The Riot Club I seriously had my eyes on this one. Just waiting for the day to watch it!!


2. The Imitation Game this one's attracting me to watch


3. The Boy Next Door got my eyes on this one! Watched the trailer and can't wait to watch it.


4. Wild brother afiq told me about this one. her husband died and so she went on a journey. interesting.


5. Tomboy


6. Laggies


7. Catch Me 


8. Bel Ami



9. Beyond The Lights this one is also pulling me magats


10. Adore NOW THIS ONE REAAAALLLLY MAKES ME WANNA WATCH! What happens when you fell in love with your best friend's son?! ;) And that goes for your best friend falling in love with you~



Okay! So that's the movies that I laid ma eyes on! Now these are the movies that I've watched and I think it's worth a shot for you to check it out. ^-^

11. The Decoy Bride


12. Song of the Sea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram