Pure Bliss II

Let's get on to it! First up, happy birthday to Muhammad Zul Afiq bin Hamzah! Alhamdulillah, you're now working rather just cooped up at home playing games. I'm glad, and proud of you. If you didn't know, my brother's working at the toll of The Mines. Sister has also started working. Finally, she got her ass up ahahahaha no offense sis! jk jk. Watching the both of them working is hella scary. I mean, brother's always with his flexible shifts - sometimes morning sometimes night and he even takes the overtime shifts, sister's didn't come home for 3-4 days to finish off her tasks and when a project is done, another one popped up so it's like a never-ending thing. Sometimes late at night/morning they'll arrive home and just couldn't do anything else but plopping themselves on the bed and sleep. They were so tired. So as annoyed as I get to them not tidying up their stuffs at home, mum always remind me about their work. Sympathy huh. Being a goody-goody little sister, I cleaned up their mess.

Moving on, I get to meet Zara on her last day in Malaysia lol. She's flying to Indonesia to get her results on the next day. I accompanied her to a hair saloon to get her hair done. Surprisingly, just to get to our very near destination, we first went to Putrajaya to her mom's office to get some stuff done XD Her mother was on a day off so she was driving us around. She dropped us at Galaxy Ampang, we got Zara's hair done, and she wanted to watch a movie with me so we decided to watch Pitch Perfect 2 which was on its first release in theaters that day. Love that movie. Aca-awesome! But there's a freaking cut part and that just pissed me off. I also got my eyes on Mad Max movie. My brother Boboy watched it. He said it was so awesome and even Putri Alya told me the same thing. *definitely in the must watch list!*


Aight, now the main highlight! The birthday celebration!It was actually to celebrate my birthday, Arina's and Yana's. I just brought Sarah's birthday present ahead, but I guess celebrating hers included? Hahaha ^-^ The purpose of this celebration? I wouldn't be in KL on their birthday months. Yana decided to combine our celebration and that's when it hit me, why not celebrate Arina's as well? Okay, now one of the most saddest part, AINA COULDN'T COME. She was sick! She fell ill!! *cries* I was already had my doubts that she couldn't come when she started talking about her ill's getting worse. Haih. I felt bad and started thinking of changing dates but I couldn't. The coming days are going to be family matters and all. I can't put family aside. Family's first. Mianhae Aina :< 

Since it's been ages since the last time I went somewhere with train, this time I made the decision to take the train. Ooomai, I felt healthy walking around hahaha. Exercising as well as appreciating public transports XD I arrived there the earliest among them all and so I take a walk around the mall. Since it's the only time I could explore the mall. It's hella big, wide and spacious! By then I started to get some bad news on Sarah don't think she could come and Yana feeling soulless(?) and she might be coming late. At a moment there I felt everything's falling down but alhamdulillah, everything went fine. Arina arrived, Yana, and Sarah. Still wished Aina was there too..







At first I wanted to just eat at foodcourt but then Simplyd just popped out of my mind. Haih but our reviews for that shop is nahhhhh. Mostly the foods aren't very delicious. The workers are clumsy! One of them spilled some white drink or white sauce on my most precious beloved outfit! I take a good care of that outfit! Because it's so easily-dirtied. Urgh. I already knew he spilled it the moment I felt something cold on my arm and thigh. My eyes took a quick glance and was like... O M G. I just kept quiet about it. I swear I was gonna blow up that place if he doesn't come and apologize. He just came with tissues and said sorry sorry alot of times. =_= urgh. Nasib baik hilang the dirt on my baju tu. You are forgiven. Nasib baik jugak makanan aku sedap.



"Wish you were with us Aina."


Special highlight for this post, happy birthday Hamzah bin Mohd Yusof. Dad, I love you so much. Tak nak buat essay panjang dalam ni. Tau-tau sendiri je how much grateful and lucky I am to have you as my father. Celebrated his, brother Afiq, and my birthday at TGI Fridays. But Afiq was too tired to come along :/ Wish he'd still come.






Lastly, accompanied Yana going out with her cousin yesterday!


and yes, if you do realise, all the pictures I posted were the blur ones.
that's intentional.
because the blur ones capture our smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram