Movies II

Assalamualaikum et bonjour! Here we are again on another movie lists! Leggoh ^-^

1. Far From The Madding Crowd THIS ONE IS SERIOUSLY HANDS DOWN! I LOVE IT ;-; urgh jdfhkdfkla if you have watched it PLS SO SHARE ME YOUR POVs AND YOUR OTP ;P


2. Little Boy I have watched the trailer and it caught my attention. So definitely in my to-watch list!


3. The Secret Of Kells watched this and it's nice. Enchanting, magical. It's worth a shot.





4. The Way Back DEFINITELY A MUST WATCH!! I have watched it multiple times and it never gets old or bored. It gives me FEEEEEEEEEEEELSS ;-; and the movie has my favourite actress! Saoirse Ronan!!


5. The Lovely Bones with bringing up Saoirse Ronan, this is one more movie I never get tired watching. Another full of feeeeeeeels movie.


6. Hanna another great mention by my bae!


7. The Longest Ride 


8. Wuthering High School aldjdhladlhdlhak seems promising! 


9. Barely Lethal that new girl from Peach Perfect 2!!! :DD


10. Insurgent but of course ;) haven't watched it yet because people kept giving me spoilers -_- But I like Divergent. 


11. Final Girl 


12. Perfect High 


13. The Theory of Everything HONORABLE MENTION!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram