Movies III

Bonjour!

1. Inside Out as heard from the reviews and feedbacks, the movie is really a GOOD one. Srsly. I CRIED. 



2. When Marnie Was There the otaku I am, this is another brilliantly done movie by Studio Ghibli! Seriously, never fails to impress and touched the hearts of viewers.

When Marnie Was There (Omoide no Mânî) (2014)

3. The Intern I have watched the trailer months ago, so I made into my to-watch list and yasss it was finally out and with subtitles! I don't know how long has it been since I visited hdmoviezone or subtitles but there are a lot of gooood movies have been released! and yes I have watched this HAHA as soon as I saw it!

Watch The Intern (2015) movie free online

4. We Are Your Friends yes I have watched this movie's trailer too some time ago and YAS it's also out! So gonna watch this since everyone's gone home and I'm like literally the only one left in the room so FASTER STREAMING yet scary but Allahuakhbar, He is here to protect me. 

Watch We Are Your Friends (2015) movie free online

5. The Perfect Guy yes, dah pernah tengok jugak trailer utk movie ni. kk.

Watch The Perfect Guy (2015) movie free online 

6. The Girl in the Book just watched the trailer and it's eye-catching! So definitely in my list!!

Watch The Girl in the Book (2015) movie free online

7. Pan 

Watch Pan (2015) movie free online 

8. Crimson Peak a MUST WATCHHHHHHHHH

Watch Crimson Peak (2015) movie free online

9. The Little Prince WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT W A T C H  I T GUYS I legit bawled my eyes out. It's about growing up...URGH.

Watch The Little Prince (2015) movie free online

10. The Walk this is for the thrill seeker, so I guess Yana can't watch this :> BUT IT'S BASED ON TRUE STORY GUYS and the hero is freaking asdhadjkfladhdj

Watch The Walk (2015) movie free online

11. Goosebumps tak tau la kalau korang tak pernah bumped into Goosebumps books or own them. But they compiled them books and made it into a movie! watched it when I was in need of an escape moment..

Watch Goosebumps (2015) movie free online


Okay and of course couldn't forget Mocking Jay huh? Hotel Transylvania 2, and In The Heart Of The Sea. FINDING DORY OMFOGMOFGMFOMGOMFG. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram