Aidiladha



Assalamualaikum fellas. Miss me? HAHAHAAH pls. Yeap raya haji has passed yet lemme take this opportunity to wish you all salam aidiladha hahahah. This is the only time I have to update my blog. Yeeeaaaa semester 3 seems so short! I was quite shocked it's finals already. I have sat for my ELC paper btw. Its English if you don't know. ELC in Writing. Gosh it seems like the hardest one ever because I suck at long ass essays. This one requires to write about 300-350 ;__; I'm going for A+, well I don't plan to score at first, but then it struck me when I recalled kissing my mother and hugging her; she said "Dekan this sem adik." and somewhere deep inside me, I want to feel it once. It kinda hit me when I think about how I almost achieved dekan; just the lack of 0.3. Yeah I envy you guys when you shared your pointers. Semua 3.5 ke-atas. I'm very proud of you guys. But I too know it all depends on oneself. Yup I know where I stand and maybe that's why I did not target and expect anything. Study pun malas. T o l o n g l  a h ~ Anyways, picture above was during Belia Festival. It lasted for 3 days and I practically went for the last day which was kinda boring but okay lah. The first day there was Aznil, second day Diyana Daniel i think the spelling.. and last day was Mark Adam. The girls were technically whale-screaming I just couldn't help to but laughed because the situation reminisce me the days at TRB, SS2, SS3, etc. heheh. Back to Aidiladha! So after various struggles and stresses us students went through just those few days before holiday of raya haji, finally everything have ended! Even I had submitted the Language Carnival report and surat pembatalan to HEP after I got back here. With proper bid of goodbye, I left the Majlis Tertinggi group, French Club group, etc related. Thanks again to Aina for the flyer's design! I swear everybody loved it. The day I went back home was Tuesday, the last kitchen class. I was kinda sad because I didn't get to have a group picture with others cuz you know I treasure my friends and those moments dearly. Ayeen decided to skip the last class but not me. Like I said, I treasure the moments. Last kot, mana ada kitchen dah lepas ni.. Anyways, some things happened in the cold kitchen/butcher and oh speaking of it, that was the first time we used that kitchen. First and last...


So when they spammed the group with photos I was slightly down. A picture can related to thousands of meanings huh. Beta left the group, Amin became sombong urgh gedik, hardly met them anymore now. Few days ago I bumped into Farid and Jong depan UiTM lol. At that time I felt like, woah, its them! I wonder if I was the only one excited. And I felt there's more than just Puan Suzana losing our test papers. That incident brought us together again along with the rest of boys of my class that didn't take ELC230. Beta and Tasha weren't there. Well moving on, me and Ayeen left for KL by ETS. It was faster than KTM haha. Macam naik bas. From 7.30pm to 11/midnight-ish. Abah was already at the drop-off entrance; Ayeen and I parted ways. That night, putting the haze matter aside, I felt happy with the familiar surroundings. I literally smiled at everything I see and recalling the events occurred once upon a time. I guess I just missed KL so much and home terribly. Yelahkan, tak balik time Merdeka haritu kot XD Anyways, I went towards Simba and patted him a bit, then entered the house. Went upstairs and saw Boy by the pc as always hahaha. He's like O___= and then I went inside mum's room and there she was sleeping. The next day I spent the day with her, having some mother-daughter time at Jusco Maluri. While buying the groceries, these girls wanted to come because they missed me so much hhuhuhuhuhuhuhu thus I decided to bake bread and butter pudding for my family and them. Wish Arina could come too. Later that evening, Aina, Sarah and Yana arrived and my body was literally folded into two when Aina and Sarah hugged me. I fell with my legs below my body and Sarah moved the bike; both her and Aina couldn't get themselves up and Yana was like "Bangunlah korang, rumah orang. Weyh bapak dia la."Woah that was actually very dangerous and risky. Idk what was I thinking.. I could have hurt myself. I can still feel the ache sometimes. I'm sorry dear body. Them girls stayed until maghrib or should I say until Jurassic World ended?





Thursday, Raya Haji. We get ourselves prepped up, eat at home, eat at Mak Long's, Chatime, and then spend the other half of the day inside my room reading mama's Tempted Hearts and she reading The Missing Rose. Later at night Boy stepped inside telling us he's bored and that's when we decided to go out for a movie. Hotel Transylvania 2! Friday was supposed to be the day where I accompanied mama to go out and about running errands but then she cancelled it. So we continued reading up the novels until evening where Yana came to have a sleepover at my home. We ran some errands too like going to bank, then to Bukit Antarabangsa to donate our old clothes and beloved stuffed toys to the charity. Mama's friend seems to be running it and I have never expected she and her husband are titled Dato and Datin! Damn. They were so moderate and modest. Nothing like the Dato and Datin we knew that's so obvious they hold the titles. Anyways, Yana and I stopped by our favourite bakery and bought some delicious buns before going home. Around 9pm we got ourselves ready and went to have dinner at McD near my house. Later then we watched before preparing to go to bed. By that time let's just say I found out little by little about their surprise for me the next day ^-^ semua terlepas cakap haha pandai



They brought me to Putrajaya to visit the Botanic Garden. But the day wasn't on our side where the haze suddenly appeared and it was thick! Of course the day couldn't be ruined so onward with the outing. Being the indoor person, I was astonished that I found out where Super Junior filmed some parts in their Dancing Out MV! I was so excited hahahaha. The place isn't so amazing,  or maybe because of the haze, but it gave me the some-events-happened there feeling. Historical huh~ Basically we went there and posed for some pictures lol. It would have been nice if we could made the picnic but yeah. Haze. We ended up eating in Yana's car x) Afterwards we drove to KLIA2 because.. idk. They wanna go, I'm just follow hahaha and then we got lost to find our holiday destination. It's somewhere in Banting. The place is nice and beautiful but I don't feel good. I mean, the people, being the self-cautions me, I prefer coming with large groups instead of us just four. No offense tho guys. I'm just trying to feel safer. xoxo. we need boys especially and i could only picture my brothers haha



To be exact that was basically it for my Aidiladha break. Short but yeah here I am back in UiTM sitting for finals. And now I'm done with CTU (agama) AND THE LAST ASSIGNMENT OF F&B URGH; currently having 5 days gap before Cost Control! Worse, 2 days gap afterwards for Marketing GILA KE APA. 3 papers left. Gambatteh ira :> Last paper on 20th, going back home on 21st. InsyaAllah upon everything. Assalamualaikum!

 semangat nak final :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram