Dropping By



I realize that I haven’t updated some of the most treasured dates that I want to reread over and over again. It’s still in drafts, but I just can’t bring myself to update. I need a day to recollect those memories, them feelings to continue. At the same time there’s too much things occurring; tests, quizzes, dramas, so much ups and downs which in the end I’d just took photos and share them on instagram and vscocam. Visit them to keep up with me. 

Breaking news : I don’t know how in the world this happened, but I have official lost the whole freaking folder consisting every bits of my memories during younger days – school – past semesters. Trust me, I had gone through the day where I couldn’t sit still, I stressed out my brain a little too much thinking over and over again where did I save them..where did I stored them. My mind couldn’t recall so well but I’ve checked every memory cards I have. Even the external hardisks. Even there’s my folder, it’s all kpop and animes and songs whatsoever, No trace of photos. Only Allah saw how I was. How Min watched me go back and forth, not staying still, crying all over. It was even more confusing when one by one my things were gone. I found some, others unknown. Thinking back about it, I felt like bawling my eyes out again. 

I can go crazy liddis.

Ya Allah, I only hope to found them soon. Each and every one! It's heartbreaking. 

to you all, please please please be safe. So much bomb threats. before I'm getting too emotional I undur diri. Assalamualaikum. Jaga diri, jaga family, jaga kawan. Be sharp and alert. Please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram