I'm fine, thank you.

Assamualaikum everyone. While everybody else are left with only one paper, here I am with three more papers to go. I seriously need to pace up with the reality quick as I'm about to end my chapters in UiTM and start out a brand new book on the real industry. I gotta sort it out - balancing my studies for the remaining two papers with my practical period. As soon as the final examination result is up, I have to log in and register for the other two subjects for sub-papers. I seriously hope my cgpa won't get affected or anything bad! I pray for my examination-related is in good hands. I kept on wondering if some of the responsible people are informed of my statuses and etc. Oh and talking about practical, I have been accepted to PNB Hotel in KL. A lot has happened and here I taking my time to sit down and update my blog on the latest event that fell upon myself, how it emotionally affected me, how the experience made me feel about people and life, and how Allah work His ways. I am now one of those with you who are appendix-less. Let's go more into depth.

Around a week before my final examination week, I had a sore throat which was a surprising event to me because I had been drinking water all day and yes by water I mean plain water/warm water/drinking water/mineral water! But it sort of healed by itself later on. Roughly 3 days before my first paper LAW,  I noticed that I couldn't bring myself to go to toilet for 'nature call' - yes for 3 days straight. For your information if you did not know, it is very healthy to go to toilet every single day. Upon recognising my problem, I know I am dealing with constipation and it was an odd event for I am the type who does not fail to go to toilet every single day. Thus, a day before the paper LAW, I went to UK (Unit Kesihatan inside my campus) and asked for a constipation medicine. The doctor gave me a liquid type of medicine and I had to gulp down 10ml after meal. However the result of my constipation does not really do justice yet I let it slide giving it some time. Oh and even the way I study was different - I did not study properly at the table but instead on the floor by my bed beause somehow it hurts to sit on a chair. On the day of the LAW paper itself a.k.a 31st March, ONE HOUR BEFORE THE PAPER ITSELF, 1PM, as I consumed my remaining time properly with studying, my lower tummy seriously attacked me. It hurts so damn much I could not held back from crying; it felt as if a knife stabbed you and you struggle between to pull it out or leave it be. My cries were noticed by my housemates, I told Ayeen to fetch my constipation medicine and I gulped it down. My other roommates appeared later on trying to comfort me. Min convinced me not to sit for the examination and contacted our law lecturer. Everyone had papers to sit during that time except Nisak, so they left me in her care. She helped me walk to UK with holding my arm while I grab hold of my umbrella because it the weather was burning hot. I know I was about to faint any moment but I prayed hard to Allah to not make things worse and difficult for Nisak and myself. I walked with all the strength I had and we finally reached UK.I was so weak I couldn't do anything. Nisak helped out with everything. I was just so upset with some of the staffs though. Can't they read the situation? Don't I look like in need of a treatment?? Sigh. I talked to the doctor and asked for mc, but he wasn't the head doctor so he couldn't sign thus suggesting sending me off to an outside clinic/hospital. There was another guy there with the face of a blur that kept getting me on my nerves. Boleh pulak dia tanya "awak ni nak mc ke rawatan?" HELLO I NEED BOTH! Even Nisak was so pissed. A nurse told me to lie down in the nursing room and wait for the head doctor. After a while he appeared and started some q&a and told a nurse told insert a soap-like liquid medicine from my asshole to let 'it' all out. I had to held it in as the nurse said the longer I held it in the better it will wash away afterwards. So from 2pm-5pm I had been in and out the toilet. At the last minutes before 5pm, a nurse came up and took my temperature. That's where it all began.

The head doctor stepped inside and checked my tummy and lower tummy, some q&a. He told me he was about to let me go until he found out I caught a fever with the temperature of 38 degree celsius. He suspected an appendix. So he made arrangements to send me to Hospital Seberang Jaya. I whatsapp my roommates' group and Ayeen was the first to respond of accompanying me. After picking her up along the way - arrived at the hospital - registered me - I talked with the doc - some q&a - my blood was taken, a urine test as well, x-ray afterwards - ended up in a 'Wad Pemerhatian' where they inserted water in my body - a chinese doctor appeared for some q&a and told me he does not think it's appendix - later an expert doctor showed up and said it could be an urine infection. All this happened until late night. I was hospitalised. Nisak and Ayeen were there, our phones battery drained, my dad's friend came to check on me. During a period, they finally placed me in a proper ward. I'm glad it was an open ward, because I wanted to avoid cold places as I was freezing. The fan was enough. My phone was with the girls, and they take turns in looking after me around every 15 minutes. With no clue what time was it, I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night to a patient in front of me fell off her bed. That night I went to toilet a lot due to diarrhea which was I believed the effect of the soap. The next day, I took a shower twice; the second time was to cool down my fever. But it only went higher to 39.8. Around 10am I was transferred into a room with only two beds. It was so friggin cold I wanted to switch off the aircond so bad. It was freaking 16 degree celcius. There was an old lady there so we became an acquaintance. I couldn't find the girls so I went out searching for them but no luck - later on I lend a woman's phone to contact my phone and Ayeen updated me that they went home to get ready for coming in the afternoon - later on Ayeen and Ina arrived - a group of doctors and nurses stepped inside to check on me - a doctor told me it's a special case of appendix and arranged an operation that had to be waited in line due to 'it's not emergency'. I seriously hated it, aren't they doctors? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN. Afterwards the rest of my housemates came stayed for some time until it's time to go back. Ayeen and Min stayed and I fell asleep until it was almost 5pm. Oh and I forgot to mentioned that another needle was inserted because my current needle was too small. The doctor that inserted the needle at my hand was so rough! Anyways, Ayeen received a phone call from Abah that I will be transferred to KPJ. Thus around 5pm KPJ came and picked us up - my needles was removed - I was inserted with a new needle at KPJ but it was better since the procedure was smooth.

I was so moved when I heard the boys came, 6 boys which at first I thought were all the boys in my class. But I was wrong because the first two guys who appeared to see me was Helmi and Hafiz. Class A. The moment I saw them, "KENAPA KORANG?" ahahahahah it was so funny. The moment I look at them I just want to laugh because that's what they always did to me. Helmi, "Aku dah cakap dah! Aku dah cakap dah!" =____= Helmi and Hafiz combination would be the end of my tummy.

Then Amin and Iqi appeared! Another one from Class A, Iqi. I also learned that he had appendix during form 3. So he understood me well. After them, Min and Helmi entered. I was like "Kau lagi." hahahahahaha and they told some funny events happened while they were outside of the emergency ward. Afterwards Combo and Apy showed up - Ayeen came inside and then I was surprised to see Zaim appeared as Ayeen left us - we talked and apparently as we were chatting inside, the remaining we gossiping on us outside! Siot ahahahaha. After Zaim was Jong! Adding up Zaim and Jong, 8 guys.

I was more moved when I stepped outside to sit with them all and saw my lecturer a.k.a my penasihat akademik! Papa Joe, Mama Mas and their children! I felt so cherished. Min helped me every time I'm going to toilet. Papa Joe told me, "Dekat group lecturer kecoh dengan awak."

Later on, I was warded and we found out only one person was able to spend the night with me. Ayeen asked Min to go home with wardens that came to check up on me. The doctor told me it was indeed appendix and it was swelling as hell.

For your information, I did not eat anything for 2 days, thus on that second day the doctor said I could eat. So I tried consuming grapes - my tummy was bloated with air - I puked the next day or that night. Next day, Abah arrived :') and my operation was at 10am. Ayeen and Abah followed to the room and we parted then. During those moments I only pray to Allah but I did not feel afraid of the operation. I was more to get-it-over-with. I got into the real operation room around 10-ish something - got the bius into my body - I was told to inhale deeply - it was black until I woke up to nurses talking and they mentioned 2 doctors. I managed to ask the time, it was 12pm. I fell back into black until I woke up to seeing my dad talking with someone. It was 5pm. Alhamdulillah I survived. I was told that the moment they were operating me, my appendix was about to burst and there were already some nanah here and there. I felt thankful for being transferred to KPJ. I don't know what's gonna happen to me if.... NVM. I was then visited by Ayeen, Cami and Ajib. The boys were Ayeen's friends but we know each other a bit. My roommates also came afterwards. They were another moving moments for me. Not to mentioned, the next day Beta and Amir came and visited me . And yes, Papa Joe, Mama Mas and their children as well. Papa Joe explained on the situation I was in and what I needed to do etc. Not to forget, Mama came :')) She was from Kelantan as she went back to visited her mother. I was so happy. Later that evening, Zaim and Apy came after a game they were from.

That night I puked for the second time and it was more painful, I cried hard but quietly at my mother's arms. my hands were the only strongest part of my body at that time. I cling hard on her shoulders and cried at her chest. I kept saying it hurts and why I was in this situation. I couldn't stay still, I was like a kid crying in the middle of the night asking for milk. Mama was supposed to sleep at the hotel, didn't because of my situation. She climbed on the bed with me and held me and rubbed my arms saying "ada hikmahnya. Allah knows." I don't know how did I calmed down but I woke up in the middle of the night looking at my mother sleeping on a lazy chair. I felt so sinful. I went to the toilet and just as I laid back on the bed, I puked for the 3rd time yet it wasn't as hurtful as the 2nd. The next day, the head of faculty came and explained more further in details about my exams etc. I have explained in the beginning about the other two papers aite? Anyways, I was able to discharged and we stayed at an inn near UiTM where I puked for the 4th time and it was as painful as the 2nd. It was so uncomfortable. I have never been so afraid to puke.

Basically my parents went back to KL the next day after dropping me off at UiTM. Mama was even sleeping on my bed, Abah slept in the car. My friends took care of me. Almost every night, I was helped with applying tiger balm on my legs by Puteri and Min. Ayeen would help me dry out my scars. One of the nights, Beta, Kak Su and one of their housemate came and visited me. My lecturers wished me to get well soon, my relatives were all the same too. Afiq gave a heart emoticon HAHAHHA. Min told Frankie about my condition and he tweeted with me afterwards. Even some of my friends that couldn't come, they wished me to be well soon through phone. Of course, not to forgot my best girls back in KL. I would like to thank Ayeen for updating them. Yesterday, Min and Ayeen accompanied me to KPJ to open up my stitches. I met both doctors - they asked about my condition etc - summing it up, I am on the road to recovery. I takde pantang makanan thank god. But I am worried about one more thing, during my appendix moment, one of the doctor mentioned my usus got a little bit sticky... which got me thinking was that the cause for me to feel pain every time I need to go to toilet.. The doctor said it might be a bacterial infection but nothing to be worried about..

Above all, there were not enough words to describe, to express how thankful, how appreciative I felt and still am feeling, if it weren't haram, I would seriously go to each and every one of the people who prayed for me, and wished for me to be well, and just literally hug them. Yes I would even be in tears. Only Allah knows how grateful I feel. How I held back my tears right now updating this. I will always cry thinking back all those events. From the very beginning to the very last, till now. I love you all. Thank you so much. InsyaAllah I'll be better than before. This journey has proved me so much love, sacrifices, friendship, family, bonds, relationships, prayers and the thought-that-counts. Allahhuakhbar. Thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah.

Because this is my final semester, me and my roommates played the secret buddy game. We have successfully operated it on 8th April. I was Aliah Amy's secret buddy; I got her B&BW Wild Madagascar (vanilla scent) and a polaroid printed photo of us both. I even gave out to everyone each photo of all of us during semester 3. My secret buddy was Nisak and she gave me a watch :) It's so pretty Imma just need to adjust the length.

I cannot wait to go home. I cannot wait to see my family. I cannot wait to meet my girls. Yana nak belanja starbucks yas At least before I start being busy with practical and preparing for the remaining two papers. I cannot wait. Just a little bit more, just one more paper, and I shall be leaving for KL. Yet I'll be seeing you again UiTM. Till then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram