Happy 20th Birthday Aina ily

First off, yes I do realise it's VERY LATE of me to update my blog on Aina's birthday ahahaha but I just got soooooooooooo much stuff to do half of them are true and half's just plain lazy and forgetful So let's go down to it. Last weekend, we checked in at Regalia Suites which is deeper inside KL around the old streets area which could turn out being creepy a bit at night ahha. The original plan was going to Pantai Klebang in Melaka which was a half-half situation for me and too far for my parents to put so much faith in me. The plans we had were exciting but of course, He decides whether it's going to happen or not. I thought to myself as well that this is going to be a 'uh-oh' situation between me and my parents. Right after Melaka plan was a no-go, Aina really wanted to go to Sekeping and I was like shit. I know it's damn expensive because my sister stayed at one of the Sekeping before during New Years and she's with around a group of 10 friends. If that pun dah consider mahal, apatah lagi kiteorg :> We discussed on this one a lot and I understood why my sister said it's expensive, it's because the limit was for 2 person only. Like what the heck? Yet deep inside I too want to go to Sekeping and experience it at least once. It's like you gotta at least splurge on something pricey once in your lifetime. But of course I know better that I'm not in a spot where money flows like a river. In the end, even tho feeling deeply sorry for Aina SORRY BBG, Yana worked her magic and it's Regalia Suites. 


No lobby picture because it doesn't look so fancy ahahah but here's a shot from our 11th floor! There's another pool, which is the main attraction of this place, on the rooftop but it was closed for maintenance and the best part was, the pool just started to be closed on the same day/date as we went there! What a coincidence. Well anyways, the doors of the rooms were huge omg. Like two doors' width combined. We had problem with the room key itself yet we managed to master it later haha.  Anyways do look forward to our upcoming video on this getaway!


Oh this was after Yana and Aina went for check-in and I believe they've been served by a very eye-catching guy at the counter HAHA. Bringing you back to before all of these occurred, Yana, Sarah and I planned to surprise Aina. We created another group to talk it over. Cakes were too mainstream and thus we decided to get her donuts! I picked them girls up and head over to Tesco Extra at Taman Midah before Aina made her way to pick us up at my house. The biggest problem then was how to hide that big box of donuts. Seriously we plan to brought it out from the fridge and hid it behind the front door before Aina enters my house BUT we totally forgot as me and Sarah were busy getting ready. At that time, Aina was already in my crib ahahaha. So while we tried to distract her by bringing her to my mum, then talking about putting our stuffs in her car, I'm sure our minds were like WHERE IN DA HELL AND HOW TO EVEN- In the end I told them 3 to sit and eat while I made some refreshments at the kitchen. Yana kept coming tho I was like staph being obvious gurl. To my surprise, AINA WASN'T AWARE OF ANYTHING I THOUGHT WE'RE GONNA BE SO SUSPICIOUS. how blunt you are bbg. good. stay that way so we can do so much more HAHA I bet all you think is eat and Regalia huhu. I asked mama for opinions and she gave me the big ikea bag and I was hoping it won't be damn eye-catching. So while we were all by the table eating, I acted out asking my mum to help bring out my bag of 'shoes'. My eyes were on Aina as she looked towards the ikea bag my mum carrying. Lucky! She did not see the packaging of the donuts and talked about how I brought my 'shoes' as if we're going away for a long time! AHAHAHHA! After that Yana pulled her to do the dishes so me and Sarah went ahead and hid the donuts under the driver's seat. 


Alright coming back to Regalia, yes as you can see above, this was right after we came inside our room. Poor Sarah HAHAHAHA well you gotta agree to every birthday girl's commands no. Straight away we posed up for photos tho by the big window with the view of the sewer below. Yet the view was beautiful by night. We went to the pool on the 5th floor and had some swims until we were aware there's a group of 2 guys and 3 girls kept checking us out. They were so noticeable especially when one of the guy was with his sunglasses in the pool like WHO WOULD WEAR SUNGLASSES WHILE SWIMMING?? The other guy was always with his phone acting as if he's using it for other reasons BUT DUDE WE KNOW YOU WERE TAKING OUR PHOTOS! Not to mention, they would call you out to catch your attention. ew.  Paling tak boleh blah, I'm sure they asked their girlfriends to approach us which one of them did towards Aina and Sarah. They even waited for us to leave the pool to get our contact information. Us girls on the other hand held our ground until they disappeared. 




As I purposely left my sandals in the car, Aina wanted to get her snickers but luckily she went ahead for shower after swimming. Sarah and I went to her car and took the shoes and the donuts. We lit up the candles and entered the room with 3 of us singing the birthday song to her. She was at the dining table looking all dazed thinking how did we fit them donuts in her car. We're glad she liked her 'cake'. We had opening birthday presents session next! I got her the most random things but she needed them secara kebetulan and she's like "How did you know I need this rn?" HAHAHA. After dinner (mee sedaap) we head out for a movie. We watched The Huntsman and right after that we stopped by Starbucks and Yana bought me a drink. The rest of the night we spent by chillin' in our room with Aina's new speakers that Yana's dad got her until we shut our eyes. 

 

The next day, check-out at 12pm. We took some photos as well and guess what? We saw them nasty peeps again! Urgh and they saw us as well. They were at the pool. Well, we head out to Sunway Putra and ate Boat Noodles. Dropped Sarah by the lrt station and Yana at her house. I drove to my own crib to drop myself ahahha and then Aina went home! I heard they're hyped for mine as my birthday's nearing. Well I do hope I could have a meal with all of my girls, Aina, Arina, Yana and Sarah. It's just a wish. Allah decides. InsyaAllah. Okay girls if you're clueless, I need a basic cardigan. HAHA kbye.


Till' then!


Us being random tho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram