Update on Intership!

Hellllloooooo people and good morning! Today's my off day so yeah I could actually rest my butt off. My legs are killing me but surprisingly during work hours I don't feel the exhaustion. The suck-est part is when you actually get to sit down for long hours, but when you stand up afterwards, your thighs literally slaughtered YOU. Anyways it's been two weeks since my internship started and I've been busy since then. Busy as in - as soon as I got home I took a bath or eat first, then I laid down on my bed, my eyes would literally shut. The exhaustion yas. During 3rd May, it's nothing more than me and some other interns coming in together and meet the HR people, filling in forms, opening up CIMB accounts for our allowances, etc. We also received our schedule and I'm in the housekeeping department for the first 2 months with another intern, Ezaidi. Oh overall there's 10 interns including me; 4 hoteliers, 4 culinarians, and 2 tourisms. Me, Ezaidi, Syaza and Teyha (hotel), Syahirah, Erien, Que, Yusri (culinary), Eza and Amzar (tourism). Oh and I'm the only one from UiTMPP jahahahah! Oddly enough, the tourism kids got the front office department whereas kitaorg yang memang course hotel ni tak dapat langsung haa f.o tu. All four of us got fnb and housekeeping. Alright so moving on we were given our uniforms according to our departments, we put them on and went ahead to meet our heads of departments. Ezaidi and I were okay, we got into acquaintance. The next day we introduced ourselves in front of every staff in the housekeeping department. Pn. Raziah, the Housekeeper, told us that this department is like a family and I can definitely see that throughout the past 2 weeks. It's only been 2 weeks but I've already feel attached, like I don't want to change to fnb even though as first I feel like I wanted to escape tiredness of housekeeping through fnb. Now I'm not even sure anymore. I have been partnered up with some people and two days ago was the first time I've partnered up with a guy. I tell ya, almost every man in that department can make you laugh, so I like that atmosphere. The department is loud and there's no secrecy being kept HAHA. Semuanya akan kantoi jugak. The girls were also no different! Semua satu kepala! The Supervisors lagilah, HAHAHAH. Yes it's hella tiring to work everyday when you're in the operation line, you'll be different with others. When they're in holidays, you work; and you could not go home until your job for that day is done. Yet I feel like I don't want to miss a single working day because I want to meet those people again, I want to work with them, I want to be in that atmosphere again and again. I'm not so sure about my decisions on degree anymore. One thing for sure that stood out so far, all the staffs that I've met told me to grab the chance of work if I've ever been offered. I know tak semestinya kena ikut dorang cakap, but what they said, it's a note to be taken. Aside from that, I'm gonna have to prepare for my two supplementary papers next Monday. I'm going back to Penang this coming Sunday. I'll come back for work in Wednesday! and I cannot wait to see my slowly-getting-better family of PNB especially Housekeeping department. It saddens me when I found out that I won't be celebrating raya with them because I would already be with the FNB service during that time. I was actually looking forward to celebrating raya with the housekeeping peeps. Yela since I started with them, so of course dah kenal some of them so it would be better to be with people like them than being an outcast. Dahla I have a thing with being new in another environment. I hope things go my way. And this would be my first time celebrating raya in working atmosphere! Even this Sunday, the housekeeping department will be celebrating Pn. Raziah's birthday and I, literally be making my way to Penang! Sigh :( HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY PUAN!! MAY YOU HAVE LONGEVITY & GOOD HEALTH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram