Collective Updates!

First and foremost, salam Ramadhannnnnnn. Ramadhan Kareem to you all. Coming in second - a month ago, I sat two supplimentary exams for Law and Entrepreneurship. The results are coming in a few days from now. I don't know what to feel nor expect, I know what and how I answered the papers back then. I just couldn't even say that I hope to still be in the dean's list. As for my internship, I'd say I'm doing quite very well. Housekeeping is the powerhouse of hotel. There's never a day gone by without me imagining other people doing what we housekeeping peeps doing. I mean, it is exhausting af that's the very obvious part. Due to that is the reason why I know I can never go on with this kind of job. Sorry to dissapoint Puan Raziah but this career, you must sacrifce a mountain. I have been with housekeeping for a month and 3 weeks roughly. I'm almost close to 2 months. As much as the tiring part and whatnot, I felt sad at the same time leaving housekeeping. It's gonna be a whole new process of meeting new people again; and I'm currently in a situation where I'm the topic, the obvious one involved yet I don't have a clue about it at all. I felt a bit angry of course, people making decisions without the main person involved. There's going to be a memo released tomorrow from HR tapi aku pulak off day. Sigh I don't even wanna go depth into it so long story short, I get to extend a week more at the housekeeping department. Tiring as hell, yes. But I get to celebrate Aidilfitri with the my housekeeping family :) I updated my snapchat this morning where I filmed the decorations of the department made for raya which I wouldn't get to experience or so I thought. Few moments after, things happened - and now I get to celebrate with them! Like I've mentioned before, instead of feeling sad that I didn't get any holidays for raya or tak dapat beraya with my fam, I'm excited for being able to experience raya at work with the new people ^-^ Anyways here's my uniform.


Quite the grape don't cha think? Hahaha. Yes my face is mostly bare errday. I just put on what I feel every morning. Ada hari rasa cam nak melawa sikit, ada hari rasa nak baby powder je. centu la~ Same goes with lipsticks' colours too! hehe. 
 

I think it was a day before my birthday, where me and mama discovered G Village in Desa Pandan. I'd say it's promising! The floors above are residence yaknow. 


My birthday/birth date marked the first day of the hotel went busier than before. The occupancy rose up to 80% and the check-outs reached triple digits since then. Nobody knew it was my birthday tho hahahaha because I'm still new and whatnot. And yas, my birthday was on Sunday which is mainly the busiet day due to a mountain of check-outs. On that day itself, my family decided to have a nice dinner to celebrate us(my bro and I) May babies. 



Oh and a few days later I FINALLY get to meet my long lost best friend, ARINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.


Spent the whole day with her at Times Square. We couldn't stop talking, there's just so much stuff to talk about and catching up on each other. Boy oh boy she's the devil of the day, she introduced me to Yubisou and I went crazy for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.


Talking about long losts, THIS GIRL APPEARED AFTER A LIFETIME HIATUS FROM US ALL. She's still the same Fatin I knew from back then. God it felt good to be reunited. Belum pape dah cerita pasal crush dia HAHAHAAHHA. Miss ya Fatin mokmok. We had dinner together with Yana at KLCC!

 


These are the results of satanic Arina and the 60% sale of B&BW during my dinner with Fatin and Yana. That VelvetVanity is a local and dah lama dah beli cuma saja nak featurekan sekali hewhew. I got the shades, a.k.a my very first shades, from Yubisou. ITS SO PWETTY. I bought 2 shades from Siklygirl and lemme say I em in luv wit Foxy Girl shade. The darker shade I ended up giving it to Yana as an extra present for her bday recently. Orange-based. The body mist and candle were from the dinner outing. THEY SMELL S'GUD.


Aight, so this was the day where I got the chance to hang out with my co-workers. We housekeeping fams. Youngsters je la. These aren't all of us tho. InsyaAllah to second iftar coming up soon! We had our iftar in the Taman Dagang area. GAWD SO DEKAT WITH MY HOUSE GHAHAHAH! Ukei lemme introduce from left to right : afiq, safiah, richki, azri, nuqman, yana(his gf; ex-trainee), and jumiati!


Except for Safiah and Afiq(both living in Klang and they're in relationship w each other), we all went to a last minute plan of karaoke. Knowing myself I don't really do karaoke, I literally sat at the side laughing at their cracking voices. Couldn't help but to reminisce karaoking with my girls. Aku tak payah mic. Tapi dgn dorang ni, proper je HAHAHAHAH. The next day was my off day so I planned to rest my butt off on ma bed yet I found out Aina was heading over and when she arrived, she dressed too bootipul to be just sittin' at home thus I felt bad HAHA. So we went out to KLCC and met Sarah with Hafiiz! Yana arrived later on and we had a great iftar together. 


Hmmmmmmmmmmm, what else? Oh I have already purchased my raya outfit! I mix and match a skirt and a top. lewl. One main reason because I'm working on raya and first shawal is the day we wear our raya outfit to work. woots can't wait to be all glam up and surprise a whole lot of people. lol. Before you know it, it's mid-June and Yana's birthday was up! After work I went to meet Sarah at KLCC and went to Nu Sentral and come back again to KLCC making our way towards Wendy's. We snapchat videos a lot more than taking pictures, so this is the only picture.


Had a last minute plan to sleep over Yana's since the other two were there as well. A selfie with wabbit the next day; sending her to work. I was supposed to work too until I decided to take a sick leave. I wasn't in a good condition so after dropping Sarah by Pavi, we drove to the clinic where my dad's a panel. Fever, cough, flu and sore throat. haihhh. Anyways, I received my birthday presents on her birthday lol. Sarah got me MAC Chilli and Yana got me the eyeshadow palette below. Zoeva Coco Blend. I swear I don't even give an interest towards the palette, Yana just asked me out of the blue which is nice, so I randomly replied I like the colours of the palette. Straight away she secretly took one out and purchased it. I was actually on the lookout for a new eyeshadow palette since mine's too big. I guess now I don't need to buy a new eyeshadow palette anymore? Thanks Yana and Sarah :) and Arina! for the hand gel cream!

 


That evening, the ladies of Hamzah had our iftar at mama's boss's third wife's crib. Aside from that, I BOUGHT A NEW COLOURED CONTACT LENSES! I threw away my first one, because it's expired and it's too big anyways. My eyes were irritated. This one, part sadly, isn't the colour I originally ordered. One of my powers were out of stock..so I got this one instead. Planned to wear it our during raya. Last night, my family and I had our iftar at Quill's Dubuyo.


Phewww now that's a massive update! or so. Well now here's some of my plans for now! 
1. Iftar with Arina (TOMORROW YAS)
2. Second round Iftar with co-workers! This time, the more the merrier! Might be next week!!
3. On first raya, after work, will be visiting Jumiati's crib.
4. Another raya day, meet up with my uitm friends! Expecting Amin, Combo and Epy.
5. Aquaria date with Ayeen.
6. Sushi date with Ayeen and Beta. (Penang)
7. Boat Noodles with Min (Penang)
8. Another raya day as well, raya with you girls!! 

As my mother and sister will be going back to Kelantan for Eid, I won't be able to celebrate with them. So imma make the best of the days I have left. Alrighto, peace out. I'm sleepy. Bonne nuit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram