November Roundup

Luncheon with Aina at Botanica + Co, Bangsar

So Aina suggested to go here and my dad dropped me by the roadside where I tried to contact Aina afterwards which I found out she was too scared to come out from her car HAHAHA. She was alone and kinda lost in the parking thus, I went to find her and alhamdullilah we found each other HAHAH. But seriously, boleh sesat and it was definitely empty. Anyways, the restaurant was soooo beautiful! If only we were both a little more loaded in our purses, we would order up more interesting foods in the menu. sighhh

 

Get-together in KLCC and sleepover at Sarah's

 Can't really recall but we went to UD and had llaollao. lul

 p/s : I was the only one that slept over at her house.

Meet-up with Ifran, Times Square

Couples of times we've planned to hang out but each time, one of us must be unable to make it haha. So that day was a green light for both of us! How do I know this dude? Well, he called me out to asked for help taking a photo of him and his friends posing by a blue bus(bas pekerja) HAHA. That was during semester 1 of my UiTM days. There was a marathon thingy going on and I was jogging with Ayeen and Aliah when he called out to one of us. Aliah then called out my name and that's when he got to know my name hahaha. Thus, throughout 3 semesters we would bump into each other and call out names as joke and chat on the most random things. He added me on wechat and got my number. I swear our friendship happened in the most random way.
Early dindin with mama and sis at Pickle & Fig, TTDI

So Sarah's mum tried to offer me a job; long story short, I decided not to take the offer. After the meet-up, we went ahead to fill our tummies at this restaurant/cafe. Sister then brought some of our childhood card games to the table such as Donkey and Happy Family. There's one more but I forgot the name. Farm???? Idk. That moment was sooooo laid back, warm and comforting. It's like a family bonding moment. Love it. Cherished it.

Changing my glasses!

Allahu if you haven't notice already, I changed my frame because I wanted a new one obviously. My previous one started to slip off my asian PLUS oily nose. Moreover, the nose pads of my previous glasses is already combined with the frame itself. I realised that I need the adjustable one. As a bonus, I wanted a new style and design. 

Outing with Ayeen & Ina at Mid Valley Megamall

 I miss them girls sooooo much and so does the rest of my roommates as well. Hopefully one day we get to gather as a whole! btw look at my chin siaa omg hahahaha those stitches marks urgh hahaha.

 Whoops gotta put em back!

Oh feet, why you like that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram