Un Séjour de Deux Jours

So my aunts together with their daughters came to Kuala Lumpur for paying a visit to each relatives; my mum decided to have a weekend sojourn for them to enjoy their stay here. We had some discussions on where to stay that will be convenient to drop by malls and she picked Istana Hotel. It's a very long-running hotel, old gal we got here. The ambience was classic like the olden days and it does feels like you're in a palace. Big chandeliers some more. Oh I love the bathroommm. Usually it'll be only shower separated from the tub and toilet but here all three were separated in a row! That makes the area feels a lot wider and has space. The sink were his and hers, oh the bathtub were a tad bigger-wider-deeper than I mostly encountered in hotels. I felt like it took a longer time than usually is for it to be filled hahaha because I took off my makeup, got undressed, went to the toilet, and had showered before dipping into the tub x) Okay okay, getting off the track here.

We first visited the KL Tower after brunch and went up to the Sky Deck or also called as Sky Box which is the 'star of the show' for the Sky Deck. Even though I've been to KL Tower, I've only set foot on the Observatory Deck where there's the binoculars that you could use to oversee the city. The view was breathtaking! Aside from the number of constructions going on, Kuala Lumpur is beautiful. When we got to the Sky Deck, there was a queue for taking photos inside the sky box which there were actually two of the sky box. Most of us were dumbfounded when we got off the first one just to discovered the second one EMPTY. Not a single soul. Well there were lovers, but not a long line up of people. Sheeeesh. Other than that, Malaysia's hot as always and thank god the weather was good or else there won't be any breathtaking views.



Here's me envisioned a pretty back photo but looking damn awkward in reality.


Another one that fails miserably. 

 
Red box is the first one. The one with long queue! The sun tho, was damn bright I need to protect mah eyes.


Second box was more on a construction view, which is why, lesser people. Yet we couldn't care less for the laying down shot hehe. Oh the sun wasn't as BRIGHT as at the first one!




When there's a big wide window with full of lighting, it's mandatory for shots hahaha! At fist I was lounging around the window and about to leave when my sister told me to get back there while she took my phone getting prep for capturing photos of me. Thus, it began! Mama was the cutest!! Our aunts at the next room came and saw us posing for shots and they were like, "eyhh! they're taking photos! we have to take some too!!" and they went do it at their room hahahaha.


After Asar, we head back out to KLCC for a movie! These aunts loveeeeeee movies since at Kelantan there's not a single cinema exist. believe it. So Mak Nah chose Assassin's Creed which is a movie based on a long-running game. Quite a popular one. I've watched my brothers played the game a few times. Some says it's a flip and others says flop. Idk since I don't play the game. Neutral. Anyways, me love how me look tall here hewhewhewhew tq shoes ;> 


I was craving for sushi for the past few days and when I got to know we're eating sushi, I is happy :D My aunts love sushi as well hehehe. We then went to the park to witnessed the biggest christmas tree. But I was more interested with the fountain hahaha.
 

 

The next morning! Since it's Sunday the morning buffet was full! We were brought to the outdoor area and ugh I love it. Warmth and air. I was freezing from the coldness inside! Eating outdoor were preferable for me and my sister but not for da older ladies. They went ahead and changed seats which are closer to the food whereas my cousins and us sisters stayed.
 

Another huge-wide window :D Understood aye?


One with a fellow k-popper huhu. the other one's missing haha.


Day 1                                                         Day 2


ok but look at the bag it's SHINING!



Hope you guys had fun!

-- 24/12/16 to 25/12/16 --

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram