Melaka!

On early November, my family and I spent 3 days in Malacca for a brief getaway. It was also for celebrating mama's birthday. We stayed at The Pines Hotel; it was quite popular thus expensive as heck. I heard it's 4-5 stars. The hotel's also known as the first hotel with salt water pool! How cool is that? Hands down, I love their restaurant! Anyways let's go from the beginning. After checking in, we head out seeking lunch! I was quite surprised with Malacca's beauty because the last time I step foot in the state was years ago and what I could recall is either going to the beach or visiting the historical sites. So for the first time I saw the street arts, so much cafes, which reminded me of Penang. I was in love hahaha. We had our meals at Dutch Harbour Cafe and it's by the river cruise yet I swear it will look prettier at night because during the day the sea looks GREEN. Like have you seen an unclean aquarium? That moldy green! That's just my personal preferences because I was expecting somewhat blue sea. I know there's green sea as well.


Aside from that, the wind breeze and the music playing were so lively. Good food not to mention. A chilled back atmosphere y'know. The staffs were friendly as well, especially the owner I would like to believe he's one. A good service! This is what I had and I LORRRDDDDD THAT YELLOW SAUCE IS HEAVEN.

After chilling for a few hours, we decided to visit the infamous Jonker Street. 




Here's me serving you my overcooked close-up face.
 

Ayo squad goals lol ahhaahah. Anyways! We head back to our hotel and rest for the night. My sister and I decided to check out the hotel's cafe called Grea8 cafe. The ambiance and mood were all good except, the noisy groups of people chatting ever so loudly. Urgh seriously control your volumes! Cafes supposed to be calm and soothing. We had a slice of cake and some hot coffee. Here's the night scenery!


On our second day, we were invited to my sister's friends' akad nikah since we're coincidentally there at Melaka. We hit the Daily Fix Cafe afterwards and went to ride the Boat River Cruise. Below's the Oak Restaurant btw. So in love with the lights and designs!



Daily Fix's pancakes are no joke THEY'RE SO DELICIOUS OKAY.



yas boy embrace that tree kbye.



Not to mentioned we also took a mini trip to the Heritage Park before coming back to the hotel and rest in. On our final day, the Oak Restaurant was packed! The staffs told us that we've been upgraded to eat at the next building which is also theirs; basically it's in a ballroom, smol one haha. We also swam at the pool after that before preparing to check out.


Before returning KL, we made a quick stop to Backlane Coffee!



Hello birthday girl xoxo

Oh and there's this temporary tattoo store! My sis and I got some for ourselves.

Thank you Melaka! You've been soooooooo good. x

**stay tuned for the video!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram