Mars


March won't listen to me IT FLEW BY SO QUICKLY! It's my 5th week as a degree student already! Here, everyday is a repetitive and it surely ain't like uitmpp where everyday felt like you can go about anywhere. The campus is huge, I forgot about it because I came here once upon a time. The dorms are on the peak so you'll go about couples of roundabout to encounter the first dorm which is Dahlia (girls dorm). Newly build, 2 years old, and used to be co-ed. It's quite like my dorm back in uitmpp, kolej Kristal but only here is legit like a house. There are 4 bedrooms which can occupy 2 person each. Our study tables are all inside the rooms thus the living area is empty. So far there's only an ironing board and my clothing rack out here haha. My housemates laid a wooden mat to make the area seem more home-like. My roommate is Min whereas Ayeen's next door with a business student, Shyrah! The rest of my housemates are also business-coursed. We're quite okay but not that close. hew. OH! Yes I have been reunited with my roommates a.k.a course mates a.k.a classmates of UiTMPP!! Aziah Azreen and Siti Aminah! HAHAHA. God it felt so good to be with your clique. Anyways, the picture up there, is the infamous 'Batu Caves' of UiTM Palam or as we called it, tangga kejayaan/maut. I have climbed it twice :') and went down from it once. so. many. stairs. and. its. so. narrow. no joke you can pass out.

jodoh kami kuat.


Anyways, I was separated from Ayeen and Min for our class! Mulut sendiri kena cili ni, I did have a thought that it's still acceptable if I were to be in different classes from any of them for as long as we're in the same house. Thus that thought was granted.... and these new faces are my classmates! The girl in red bawal is Shyrah and there's Ayeen of course haha. If you notice, I'm mainly with two particular girls which are Sue and Tipah(short one). they're older than me.

Giving you little hearts x.


These people aren't so bad, well I hope they're good. So far everything's going fine. I'm able to blend in. Half of us are from uitmpp and half from uitm dungun. When I shared my class picture with my family, mama and sister said that the guys are finally manly-looking HAHAHA because the boys of my HM110 are all boyish looking XD Not in the images are my classrep and two classmates. Well imma say the men in my class now are bittttttt better in sense of personality, charms and characteristics. THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY AS WELL. ;__; their fashion sense en point! I've already known most of the girls since they're from the same batch as me. The boys are seniors except one who's also the same batch. There's also couples of seniors among the girls. The same goes for dungun campus' peeps. 

 Had to put this up. Suwegg. Spot my lecturer. Finance class btw.
Oh and on Mondays, we wear blues and blazers.


Food appreciation segment. For a very good quality-wised desserts, the prices are too cheap and I LOVE IT THAT WAY. I'm telling you, I have never come across a cream puff with compact filling inside! I mean LOOK AT THE PICTURE! That's proof! The biscuit is huge, the cupcakes are beautiful BUT personally I only love the vanilla one. The oreos are legit oreos. Then the cheese tart... *gulps saliva* For a dessert girl like me, it's heaven. On the other side, the food here are expensive as fffuuuu.. Basic RM5 for a meal and it can go higher. That's only for breakfast. What about lunch? Dinner?? Seriously, I had to stock up my instant noodles and dry biscuits.


Omo omo omo, my girls visited me! separately, yet both went to Setia City Mall because that's the only mall we've got here in Puncak Alam.  Kalau nak fe-feeling dakdak bandar en. But I do like the outdoor environment they have. There's bubbles, bike-like rentals idk how to explain excuse me, fish feeding and the ambiance calls you out to pose for photos! a videography too! Anyways, Yana came with her cousin and Faris, our co-worker in LSC which now is her boyfriend. Her cousin brought her sweetheart as well and there I was fifth-wheeling. k im fine. As for Aina, she picked me up at Ayeen's house as I spent a night there and we head out to Paradigm Mall for lunch! We went for purse and bralette hunting sampai ke SCM. Thank you hunny bunnies for coming hewhew.

Oh I also met Aznem and Khairunnisa!!!!! My schoolmates! Nisa told me that there's also couples of other SBU-ians more here in palam. Yes, I saw Fitri's brother and we've crossed paths too much time already.

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ・‥…━━━★ ✩°。⋆⸜(ू。•ω•。)

These pretty much sums up my March diaries. Nanti jadi tmi pulak hahahha. Have a good day my lovely people x. May I take this opportunity to ask you all to pray for my classmate Khalis, he got a tumor in his eyes. And another one Harith, for his mother is warded in hospital. May Allah bless us all. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram